Default Questions After Vundo

:?: I just got rid of a really bad vundo infection. My computer works much better. Altho I had to reinstall some things such as Active X for example.
    I have always used a client for my email (incredimail). It worked fine until this thing. Now, after I'm rid of vundo, I still can't get it to work again. A fresh download brought back the features of Incredimail. But, I cannot send or receive. I've redone my account multiple times. It works fine at first. Then stops. I get no error messeages.
    My cd/dvd burner has stopped working. I put the software in it and everything and it doesn't work. Ever since I had the vundo trojsan.
    Things also dont show up sometimes, like when I try to connect to the internet, the shortcut or link just isnt there. When I try to shut down Windows, the blue rectangle comes up without the button in it.
    Anybody help me with anything? :lol:

Default Update

:idea: Cleanning out .imm, .imh, and deleting the runtime folder files (including the runtime folder itself) seems to take care of Incredimail. But, my ears are still open.