Default shortcuts on desktop

I have recently downloaded software from a poker website so instead of going on to the internet i can just play the game on my desktop, Its has been working fine for the last 3 months but the other day when i went to sign on and have a game of poker the software crashed on me and i can't even cross out of the software i have to reboot my computer. Also so the key board don't work so i can't check the tast manager.
    Please can someone help i miss my poker

Hi - If you are using XP try a 'System Restore' to before the problem started.
    'System Restore' - 'Start'>'Programs'>'Accessories>'System Tools'>'System Restore'. Follow the instructions from there. Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

Guaranteed that the software was designed to lure a user into gambling online.
    I suggest you remove the software, scan for adware and spyware.
    If you want to play games like slots and cards try www.pogo.com.
    You can play online free and download demo games to try befor you buy.
    If you live in USA and Canada (Except Quebec) you can earn tokens free and use them to buy pogo lottery tickets. They also pay real cash prizes. My wife suffers from pogoistis
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.