Thread: i caint link up

Default i caint link up

when im online and try to go to a link or just click on anything all i get is a blank page. any idears on whats going on

give us something to go on:what o/s,dialup or cable modem,pc or laptop ect.

Member Help2Go Moderator

Problem:

When you visit a webpage and click a link the new window either doesn't open or it opens but the window appears blank.

Solution:

Microsoft has an mskb article* designed to fix this. Instead of you having to manually go through everything I've designed a batch file that will automatically run the regsvr32 process(es) listed in the MSKB article.

You may download the attached file in this post. When you click the link click "save" and save it somewhere you can find it. Good locations are the desktop or in "My Documents". After it's finished downloading you need to unzip the .exe file located inside of it. After unzipping the .exe file, double click to run it. The rest will be taken care of.

Please note, this file will also close ALL Internet Explorer windows automatically so if you're working on something in IE do NOT run this script until you save your work.

------------------------------------
    Resources:
    ------------------------------------
    * - microsoft.com You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or nothing occurs after you click a link

Partieā„¢