Default error: "windows formparkingform" as Windows 2000 s

When I shut down Windows 2000, I get a pop-up window that stalls the shutdown saying to wait because it is shutting down windowsformsparkingform. Does anyone know what causes this problem and how to fix it?

Thanks for the base2paneform fix. I hope that someone has a fix for the windowsformsparkingform problem.

Lee Anne Center

Default windowsformsparkingwindow pop-up error

Sorry,

The pop-up that appears when my Windows 2000 system is shutting down is windowsformsparkingwindow.

Lee Anne

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

I refer you to this post http://www.help2go.com/component/opt...base2paneform/ . Partie mentions this very message in his response and what to do.

Default windowsformsparkingwindow

Thank for the URL. I don't see anything about windowsformsparkingwindow. Is it HP related too?

P.S. I saw another post about the base2paneform being an HP problem and I do have that problem too. But I am now trying to figure what causes windowsformsparkingwindow to stall shutdown. I do have an HP 7310.

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

According to PartieHonteuse's post #2 at the above link it does have to do with HP. Go to your msconfig startup tab and deselect anything to do with HP. Re boot and select the 'do not show this notice again box' and see if that gets rid of windowsformsparkingwindow.