Default Help help2go has gone german for me and I cant find my posts

Hi there
    I cannot read my instructions on this forum as many of them have gone german and i do not know why or more importantly how to restore the english

Secondly I used to be able to find my posts easily on this site but now can only find them by searching for Deva on search window, some I just cannot relocte. Some assistance please would be very helpful, maybe there could be more tutorials on the tutorials pages as to how to actually use this site for those of us who are not experienced techo types -
    Thankyou
    Deva :cry: :oops: :x

At the top of this page, you will find profile. Click on it and scroll down and select the language. I HAVE already changed it for you. It was set to Dutch.

I really don't think there is an easy way to find all your post, since you don't post very often. You can try saving this link in your favorites:

http://www.help2go.com/component/opt...h_author,Deva/

BG

Also saw that you wanted to know how to receive answers about your posts. It too is set in your Profile. I HAVE changed it so you will receive
    E mails when some one has answered a question.

BG

Default cheers for that

appreciate the help, but how will i learn if you do everything for me!
    Chow

As I said every thing I did you can do also. At the top of this page you will see Profile click on it and make any changes you need to.

BG