SW

Default Not able to sent emails

I have been using my email address for years and haven't experienced any problems with sending emails until now! I cannot send mail with Outlook (I am still receiving emails), I continue to get an error message, as follows:

Task 'domain name' - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78): 'Unable to send the message. Please verify the email address in your account properties. The server responded: 553 MAIL FROM: (my address) domain not accepted.

I have not made any changes to my PC, all account settings are correct. I have had no help from my provider. I am convinced the problem is due to my provider blocking my email address but I don't understand why and cannot find a way of rectifying the situation.

Can anyone help please.

SW (Sue)
    United Kingdom

This was happening at my work, we could receive email but not send it. The problem was that the ISP had changed the outgoing mail server and didn't tell us. :evil:

My boss kept calling and they kept trying to tell us it wasn't an ISP problem, that it was a problem with a switch or router or firewall.