Default Recover Image Files

i am in search of a good program to recover deleted bmp and jpeg images. i have used RESTORE & PC Inspector File Recovery. they both recover the files but there's no images in them, they are blank!!
    we are created with an equal opportunity to be unequal.

BTW i had deleted this partition and just recreated it as RESTORATION could not "see" this part of the HDD. i have just tried another app. Zero Assumption Digital Image Recovery. it recovers the files but they are also blank. is it because the partition had been deleted? how can i recovery my images, or what do i use that would "show" the them?

Hi tex - There is a program at the link below. It is a pay for program but it lets you see your files before you purchase. It might be one way of seeing if there is anything there to recover. If you decide to give it a try I suggest you set a 'Restore Point' before downloading. Regards.

http://www.recovermyfiles.com/
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

thanks gelena1 - i'll check it out.