Thread: yahoo login

Default yahoo login

Hi.. I am new here. I am unable to access my yahoo login with my password that i have had on auto login for years. I cannot use any yahoo account that i have..messenger, email. chat. etc.

I have tried to change my password but yahoo does not recognize my birthday either.. I have no idea what is going on but I want to recover treasured emails and pictures as well as my pal list on yahoo.. does anyone have any ideas how i can fix athis problem??

Have you tried Yahoo Support?

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/edit/
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

Really sounds like you have not used Yahoo for a period of time and they have deleted your account. If this is true, everything is gone for ever

BG

First of all does the following page help?
    http://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_fo...tner=&.intl=us

If not then there is probably not much you can do. Worse is that your ID may have been stolen. I wonder have you recently visted any Yahoo (Geocities) photo albums where you were asked to sign in with your ID & password in order to see the pics or get to someones homepage? If so then chances are it was a fake site designed for just this purpose of stealing ID's. Unfortunately this is a very common occurence.

If you have visited such a site lately and you still know the URL please report it to abuse@yahoo.com
    You can also ask for help with your stolen ID at this email address though I am not sue if they will be able to help you or not.