Default Computer is freezing please help

Hey im having a serious computer problem, im running windows xp sp2
    and my system kepy freezing after a couple mins. but when i ran it in safe mode it never froze. so i deleted everything and reinstalled windows from scratch and it still freezes after a couple mins. in normal mode
    can anybody help me?

Hi - Are you getting any error messages? Is XP loading, if so how far do you go from there before the problem occurs?
    Also some system details
    Hard Drive? - Processor? - RAM? Graphics Card? Is this a desktop, laptop, or tower? Make and Model? Do you hear the Hard Drive/Fans running? Any beeps on startup?Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

im not getting any error messages and it seems to lock after everything loads on startup. this is a toshiba sattelite laptop. the fans running. and no beebs. but i do notice that its turning itsself off and restarting itself too.
    this really has me stumpted!

Hi yoda - This will stop the reboot
    Right-click on My Computer, click Properties, click the Advanced tab. Under “Startup & Recovery,” click Settings. Under “System Failure,” uncheck the box in front of “Automatically restart.”
    Do you have Roxio installed? Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Hi - Go 'Start'>Double click 'System'>'Hardware' tab>'Device Manager'.
    Any yellow ? or ! showing aginst one of the devices?