Default need help immediatly, please!!!!!!!!

my husband was messing around on the computer last night(he has no patience) and downloaded these virus protectors, i can't get them off and its messing with my computer. they are spy falcon, and malwarewipe and also messed with the pop up blocker, i have the setting on block all pop-ups but we're still getting pop-ups.

Please help............. :?

What version of Windows?????????? See Below

I use this template in another forum I co-manage and it has worked well. It's very difficult for us to help you without knowing at the very least the operating system you are running.

When asking questions here please supply as much information as possible. It isn't easy to help you solve problems without some of this information. If you dont know all of this information please provide as much as you know or ask us and we can point you in the direction of some great system information tools to help you in this regard.

How about we use this template?

Computer Manufacturer:
    Computer Model:
    Operating System:
    CPU:
    Hard drive size:
    Amount of memory installed:
    Sound card:
    Video adapter:
    When did the problem start:
    What you were doing when the problem first appeared:
    Any new software or hardware installed recently:
    Any other information you think might help.

Finally, remember that everyone here is a volunteer. No one gets paid to post answers to questions. Please exercise patience while waiting for a response.

If you have success with one of the responses, please post back and let everyone know what worked for you. Of course, a big thank you to all who have assisted in fixing your problem is always appreciated and the only real payment our members receive for their time.
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

Your husband must learn patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi - There's a spy falcon removal tool at this link. Scroll down the page, it is highlighted in red -

http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-spyf...FTIGQgodrigvaA

and/or go to this link and follow all of the instructions.

http://www.help2go.com/component/opt...wtopic/t,9709/

Regards
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome