Default window xp more than 1 user

windows xp home,emily,mom,dad,pat,guest. how do i change this to say 1 user [zep] at login screen.i don't need these user's and i dont need there settings. also i am using the mom user to down load spybot and other things i need.

To create, change, or delete a user account, click the Start button, choose the Control Panel, and select User Accounts. A window pops up, that's seen only by administrators. Here's a rundown on the different tasks available:

Change an Account: The most encompassing of the options, this lets you change an account's name, picture, password, or type. (You can upgrade a user's account to administrator if you're tired of handling the computer by yourself, for instance.) Click here to delete an account, as well.
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

Thank you Bear iam new to xp .You have ans my question,and resolved my problem.

Your welcome
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.