Thread: Invisible menus

Default Invisible menus

Anytime I right click to access a menu or use a drop-down menu, like "FILE" the menu is hidden or invisibile until I run the mouse over it...

How do I fix this? please e-mail (edit out .. we do not reply to e-mail requests, you must check your post here for answers, also, it is not a good idea to post your address in a public forum .. it leaves you open to spammers. Canuck)Thanks in advance.

Robert

Brooks dont use e-mail in post .We reply through the forum.What os are you using and what changes have you done or did this just start happening.I will search for possible solutions in mean time someone else may reply.

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

What are you right clicking on? A file, short cut, ... As far as I know, you have to hover over the item to have a dropdown open in order to work with that item. If you rt clicked anywhere, how would the PC know which item you wanted changed/edited?

Hi - You say 'Right click'. Is your mouse set up so that buttons are reversed operation? The menus are hidden till you need them otherwise they 'intrude' on the screen. Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome