Default Printer page width

How do you setup a printer, any mfg., so it don't lose part of the end lines.

You can use File>Page Setup and set it to 'Landscape'
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

I guess you are talking about printing web pages.
    If you are using IE then go to File Page Set up and minimize the margins and/or choose landscape.
    Better still using Firefox with the appropriate extension or Opera with built in zoom you can reduce the size of any page for perfect printing.
    My choice is SnagIt. Can capture any part or a whole scrolling page in various formats. Worth the money.
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.

I just started having this problem today. It never happened before that I remember. I went to page setup and ended up changing the paper size to B4. It's better but still not perfect. It shrunk the text size so it's hard to read when it's printed.

Isn't there an easier solution?

Hi Windy - Is this every page you try to print from the Web? Sometimes it is just the way the site is laid out or your browser views it. Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome