Thread: mp3 cock-up

Default mp3 cock-up

H
    Hi Can anyone help? I'm a first time user.
    By accident I have deleted all files that are mp3 related.
    How can I get them back or where can I download them again.
    Thanks

Have you looked in your recycle bin ? Tried a system restore if you are using XP or ME.

No way of knowing what MP3 files you had, so how can we advise on how to replace them

BG

My car won't start, it's a red car. Can you tell whats wrong with it?
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

We don't read minds, sorry.
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

I use this template in another forum I co-manage and it has worked well. It's very difficult for us to help you without knowing at the very least the operating system you are running.

When asking questions here please supply as much information as possible. It isn't easy to help you solve problems without some of this information. If you dont know all of this information please provide as much as you know or ask us and we can point you in the direction of some great system information tools to help you in this regard.

How about we use this template?

Computer Manufacturer:
    Computer Model:
    Operating System:
    CPU:
    Hard drive size:
    Amount of memory installed:
    Sound card:
    Video adapter:
    When did the problem start:
    What you were doing when the problem first appeared:
    Any new software or hardware installed recently:
    Any other information you think might help.

Finally, remember that everyone here is a volunteer. No one gets paid to post answers to questions. Please exercise patience while waiting for a response.

If you have success with one of the responses, please post back and let everyone know what worked for you. Of course, a big thank you to all who have assisted in fixing your problem is always appreciated and the only real payment our members receive for their time.

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

If you depeted your files and have not installed or saved anything since you did then you have a chance of recovering them.
    Have a look at http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/col...id,1295,00.asp for some tolls to do the job.
    Remeber that if you have installed anything, added more files/downloads or saved anything then chances are that all or part of those deleted files will have been written over and not recoverable.
    As for replacing them it is called a CD store or a LEGAL miusic download site.
    We do not give information out that leads to illegal activities.
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.