Default Wallpaper Problem

Hello,
    A slight problem that I encountered is that whenever I try to change my wallpaper, the computer automatically loads all the pictures in "My Pictures", even if they are in folders. Previously this didn't happen, so I kept non-wallpaper pictures there too, so whenver I change wallpapers it takes a long time to load all the pictures.

Example: I have a folder inside "My Pictures" called "Photos"
    Before: When I try to change wallpapers it would only list the photos directly in "My Pictures" and it would show the folder "Photos"
    Now: When I try to change wallpapers it shows all the pictures in "My Pictures" and "Photos" (including subfolders), which makes loading the change wallpaper screen take a long time.

Any suggestions?

If you are running XP, you don't need to use the change wallpaper screen. Simply bring up the photo you want to use, right click your mouse on the photo and then select set as background (or wallpaper). Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by Grim322
    If you are running XP, you don't need to use the change wallpaper screen. Simply bring up the photo you want to use, right click your mouse on the photo and then select set as background (or wallpaper). Charlie
    That's a good idea, but I usually want my wallpapers centred instead of stretched.

I've temp. solved the problem by moving "Photos" out of "My Pictures", so only my wallpapers load, but I was just wondering if there was any way of changing it.

Any other suggestions?

i use desktopwallpapermaster - has all the nitty gritty settings you need to change your desktop wallpapers as you wish
    we are created with an equal opportunity to be unequal.