Thread: language help

Default language help

At times my laptop changes into a foreign language, I think its some sort of arbic?? Seems to happen when I am on the net, or opening an email picture in photoshop. Dell inspiration I6000, XP pro

Hi reebok - It's possible that some of the sites you are opening are in a foreign language.
    You could try -
    'Start'>'Control Panel'>Double click 'Regional and Language Options'>'Advanced' tab>Under the 'Code Page Conversion Tables' you could try unchecking the 'Arabic' box and/or others. Be sure to make a note of those you change in case you want to change them back. It's possible that if these boxes are unchecked that some downloads might fail without the required language support. It would do no harm to try the above, you can always change it back. Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome