Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MSN HOTMAIL HAS SUDDENLY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT!

I use msn Hotmail for my business email. A few minutes ago, for no reason, they will not allow me to access the account. They show the "error" message "Sign In Access Error. Account Closed. Access Denied". Over the last few days we made a mailing to 250 customers. It could be that a few considered the mailing to be spam. That's the only thing I can think of that could cause this sudden closing of my account. Obviously I urgently need this Hotmail email account---many most important letters and files are contained therein. Please help me as quickly as you can! Thanks in advance for your speedy help!

Phil

You need to contact Hotmail to find out their reasons and to explain your case. Charlie

I would suspect that Hotmail would not allow bulk commercial emails to be sent from their service (unless of course it is their own). It could be classed as spamming.

Better off opening up a Gmail account... https://www.google.com/accounts/Serv...n?service=mail

Though only in Beta form at the moment.

Cheers

cdm

You're better off calling them if possible. If you email, Hotmail people might direct you to this link:

http://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?pr...ail&ct=eformts

If you do not have it, here is the phone number for Hot Mail's tech support : 800-386-5550

benc

Thanks for the good suggestions. I called msn help number and was finally told they could not help me by phone since I have a "free account". I finally wrote 2 letters to tech support and my account was turned on again. In their letter they gave no reason for turning me off to begin with.

Thanks again for the help.

Phil

Phil,

Were all your emails untouched after hotmail closed the account? I am having a very similar problem. Someone accessed my account without permission and sent a whole bunch of e-mails that broke hotmails user policy i guess and they closed my account. i have had no response from customer support yet and my account was shut yesterday.

ANNEA---

I suggest you write to Tech Support address shown in your account. Write a very sincere letter with all the particulars, and I am sure MSN will turn your account back on. They did mine---and no messages were lost! They did all this within the 24 hour time they promise.

Phil

Default No luck!

Hi Phil,

I tried that 3 days ago and lost my patience and starting getting cross with them ... they are basically refusing to open my account I don't know what to do... :x

Well if they don't let me in I wonder if its possible for someone to hack into it for me so I can get all my stuff out of there ... :?:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast