Default help my internet is giant!!!

i need help my browser is huge i mean big i have tried redownloading it i tryed a diffrent browser its just messed up i think it is in my network system i had a trojan virus its gone now but my inernet is wacked every thing else on pc is working fine"also it won't let me change theme or custumize

I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

Trying to fathom this.
    I assume when you say My Internet your refering to a folder called that????
    If this is the case then what you have is a huge cache.
    Click Start then All Programs then Accessoris then System tools. Click on Disk Cleanup
    Select Dive C the click OK. It will take a few minutes so be patient then a box showing different files will appear. Check all except the Compress old files and cataloge files boxes then click ok.
    This may take a while to do so make a cup of coffee and have lunch.
    After it is finished open IE and go to tools > Internet Options. Under Temporary files click Settings and move the slider to the left to the first notch.
    This will reduce the size that the folder will grow to.
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.