Thread: Firefox problem

Default Firefox problem

For some reason I cant use apostrophes while typing in emails. Have a look at the bottom of the image to this to see what happens when I type an apostrophe. Some search facility comes up and its driving me nuts. Any ideas how to get rid of the search please?

click on the x on the search bar. That is firefox's search. I'm not sure why you are getting it with the apostrophe though. It sounds to me like you've changed shortcut keys. usually the search comes up when you press ctrl+F.
    I LOVE MY COLTS!!
    First Regular Season game in Lucas Oil Stadium - Sept 7, 2008 - I need to be there
    I'm going to the super bowl!

Hello leah.
    I know to press the 'x' but I want to prevent this search coming up at all. It does it every time and I can never produce ' / amoungst others.

Hello leah.
    I know to press the 'x' but I want to prevent this search coming up at all. It does it every time and I can never produce ' / amoungst others.

OK, well, I was able to get the same thing by holding down on the ' button. But when my cursor is in the text box, it doesn't happen. So, I don't know what to tell you. Sorry.
    I LOVE MY COLTS!!
    First Regular Season game in Lucas Oil Stadium - Sept 7, 2008 - I need to be there

Hey Leah...resolved the problem. Uninstalled firefox and deleted, then downloaded and installed. Problem fixed :wink:

awesome! gald you got it fixed.
    I LOVE MY COLTS!!