Thread: Tips

Default Tips

I have only recently joined
    However, I have over one thousand tips etc. from my experiances since the 70's

I can post these tips to share with you if you wish

My question is where should I Post and do you wish me to post?
    Lindburgh

Hi - and welcome to Help2Go This is a question probably best answered by Osc. Your offer is appreciated, but there may be information that is no longer relevant if it goes back so long. Check back later, I'm sure there will be input from Osc. Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Default Tips etc.

Sorry I should have been more explicit
    My experiance goes back to the 70's
    However, the tips etc. are all current XP with the odd exception of ME and 98

How do I approach OSC as you refer to?
    Lindburgh

Hi - Go to this link -
    http://www.help2go.com/component/opt...wtopic/t,9709/
    and you will see the first post by Osc. Scroll down to the bottom of his post and you will see a small box marked 'pm'. Just click on that and a window will open for you to post a 'personal message (pm) to him.
    Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Hi again - Osc has already responded to you offer in the 'Contributors Forum here - http://www.help2go.com/component/opt...topic/t,20811/

Default tips etc.

Thank you before reading your last post I had already PM'd OSC ,
    However after reading his response I have written to him again with three examples for him to peruse.

Once again thank you for your assistance.
    Lindburgh