Default How to convert PDF files to Windows Picture files

Hello,

I have over 100 pictures that I have downloaded and they are in Adobe PDF format. I can view each picture if I double click on each one and then I have to close the picture in order to open the next one.

I need to send the pictures to my clients so that they can view them in a slideshow format, I have tried to view them using windows picture viewer but it dose not recognise the format.

Is there any way to convert the PDF's into a format that is recognised by windows picture viewer? it takes too long opening and closing each picture in PDF and some of my clients do not have Adobe on their computers.

Any advise would be much appreciated.
    Thank You
    WASD
    Intel P4 2.8 Dual Core
    Windows XP Home SP2
    1gig RAM
    320gig Hard drive internal
    180gig H/D external
    ATI X800 pro

Looking around Adobe Reader, yes it can be done. I would assume that the paid version will be similiar.

Go to the Adobe tool bar under the View Tab, there should "How to" button. Look for "Copy text and Graphics to Clip board"
    Follow those directions.

When you save the "picture" file you will probably have to change the file extension, don't know what "picture" program you use. I used Irfanview and had not problem converting to .jpeg.

BG

Thanks for the help BG your advice works well.

WASD
    Intel P4 2.8 Dual Core
    Windows XP Home SP2
    1gig RAM
    320gig Hard drive internal
    180gig H/D external
    ATI X800 pro