Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Help me please A.S.A.P

Can somebody tell me how do i upload home video from my camcorder to my computer using the audio and video cords?

Hi Diamond - Did you get a cd with the camcorder? You should install this first. We also need to know just what cables you have, or what make and model is the camcorder? Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Do anyone know what i need to do?

First thing you need to do is answer the questions that Galena1 asked you.
    Proud Member of ASAP
    Proud Member of UNITE

Do not ask for my help via pm. Keep it in the forums so all may learn from it.

My help here is always free but it does cost money to keep the site running. If you feel we've helped you, Please Donate to the Forum

I have a sony CCD TRV-138 and the only thing that came with it was the a/v connecting cable, ac adapter, and power cord

Hi diamond - There is no mention of this model on the Sony site. There is model 238. I have found a reference to the model 138 and there should have been a software cd with it. Have you bought this camcorder second-hand? It's possible that the reference number, 138 or 238, may differ depending on which country it was purchased.
    This is a link to the Sony site for the 238, could this be your model? If so there is a manual you can download. You will still need the software cd.
    Regards.
    http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProdu...egory=CAM+Hi+8
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

No i bought it from wal-mart (its a video Hi8 CCD-TRV138/TRV338) Digital 8DCR-TRV280

Hi - You can download the manual(s) at the links below - Both manuals indicate that there should be a cd supplied with the camera to enable you to load your images to your pc. It would seem that you have neither the manual or the cd. You should speak to Wal-Mart about this or contact Sony explaining that they were not in the box when the camcorder was purchased. Regards.

You can get the manual for the TRV138 here –
    http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/mod...38&region_id=1

You can get the manual for the TRV338 here –
    http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/mod...38&region_id=1

If you decide to contact Sony about the missing CD here is a phone number you can call to talk to a real person and not a machine.

Sony 8002227669 Say "agent" twice then press 1 1.

Reference link: http://www.gethuman.com/us/index.html#products
    Proud Member of ASAP
    Proud Member of UNITE

Do not ask for my help via pm. Keep it in the forums so all may learn from it.

My help here is always free but it does cost money to keep the site running. If you feel we've helped you, Please Donate to the Forum

Does your computer have video in jacks? If not, you need a video card that has video in connections (either RCA or s-video). The audio in should be no problem. Charlie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast