Default Dreamweaver tables

Is it possible to put a table around images? I have added hundreds of images but now i think they would look better in a table. I don't want to have to redo the whole thing so i am hoping there is a fixit for this problem.

I don't think so.

Doesn't dremweaver have a built in image gallery thing?
    I LOVE MY COLTS!!
    First Regular Season game in Lucas Oil Stadium - Sept 7, 2008 - I need to be there
    I'm going to the super bowl!

I don't know. I am doing a course at college but it is just one night a week. I got impatient and started doing too much. Now i wish i had waited until we did tables

Hi Grezaldo - I'm not sure if what you want can be done but.... Presumably all of your images are in a folder, on your pc, from where you upload them?
    I know you wanted to avoid the painful process of adding all your images again but, if you have no option, there is a good video lesson in creating a table in Dreamweaver at the link below. I know it's not a solution to your problem but just something that may make the reworking slightly less painful.

http://dreamweaver-demos.12wonderweb...weaver-MX.html
    Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome