Default opening a new browser

If I'm downloading something OR just searching for something on the net., and need to make a quick check of my email or bank balance or something. IS THERE A WAY TO OPEN A NEW BROWSER WITHOUT LOSING THE PAGE I'M ON????

I'VE BEEN WONDERING THIS FOREVER!!!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE

:?

Hold in the Shift key when clicking on links or right click the links and choose open in new window. Also please don't type in all caps, this is considered shouting on message boards & the internet in general and is considered very rude.
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

Default Thanks for your help

I just wish I would have asked this question years ago. Thanks so much for your wisdom.

I'm so sorry about using capitol letters I sure didn't mean to sound rude.

I'd never bite the hand that feeds me. :wink:

Alyce

With Firefox, Opera and I believe the new Internet Explorer have a feature called tabbed browsing which designed for exactly what you want to do.

Clark76
    Proud Member of ASAP
    Proud Member of UNITE

Do not ask for my help via pm. Keep it in the forums so all may learn from it.

My help here is always free but it does cost money to keep the site running. If you feel we've helped you, Please Donate to the Forum