Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I only want to Burn a DVD!!

Can somebody help?

I want to record from Sky and burn a DVD that will play on any machine. That's all!

I have a twinhan USB box and can record on to my hard disc. However, I've tried burning a DVD with Sonic DigitalMedia LE v7 and nothing can read the disc. Am I doing something wrong or do I just need a decent burning program?

Default Burning dvd

go to doom9 site. everything is there

Thanks...I'll scour around. I don't want to rip though. I have the movie clips on my hard drive and need to Burn them to a disc

Default burn dvd

If you use DVD shrink 3.2 you just open file instead of disc , click reauthor then save and take it from there

DVD shrink won't burn it though will it?

yes it does . thats all I use. I have a screed on it somewhere so I will look for it and send it later

Oh...OK, I'll take a look!

Afterdawn says:

"In addition to DVD Shrink, you obviously need to have at least 11 to 18 gigabytes of free HDD space available, a DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW or DVD+RW drive and optionally DVD burning software, such as Nero. DVD Shrink is capable of directly accesssing the Nero burning engine, so if you have Nero installed, you can burn directly from DVD Shrink. That's what we'll be doing in this guide. "

Don't I therefore need Nero?

One of the magazines in W H Smith has Ashampoo Movie Shrink and burn on the free disk. Will that do what I want?

Default burn a dvd

I dont know about AShampoo but you dont need Nero to burn the dvd off your hard drive. If you use dvd shrink it will shrink the file to fit your dvd disc and then burn it to the disc. I am looking for the instructions for you.
    They are somewher on the internet. You can also use DVD Fab Express which is very very easy to use, there is a free version but the other one is best , pretty cheap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast