Thread: need advice

Default need advice

Have a computer my exwife set her self up as the administrator in the computer now cann't get her to give me her id so can change it (says she cann't remember it) is there any way to get this out of my computer so I can use it can you please reply to my e-mail address ***@yahoo.com
    thanks
    vernon

First off do not post your e-mail address in a forum. Spammers would love that. Please edit your post to remove the address or a Mod will do it for you.
    It is Help2Go's policy to not provide how to crack a password. There is really no way we can know for sure that the computer is yours. Sorry.

Clark76
    Proud Member of ASAP
    Proud Member of UNITE

Do not ask for my help via pm. Keep it in the forums so all may learn from it.

My help here is always free but it does cost money to keep the site running. If you feel we've helped you, Please Donate to the Forum

HI
    I've edited your e-mail address...

Never post your e-mail address in an open forum, spambots scour the forums for e-mail addresses to send spam to...

WE also don't reply to e-mail addresses, you will have to come back to the forum to read any suggestions made by our members

steam
    Look here for Ways to keep your computer safe
    M'SOFT MVP -Windows Security 2004/8 .member ASAP -

ads

yes there is all u need to do is when ur welcome screen comes where u put in ur password u simply press ctrl-alt-delete twice then a log in box will come up in user name type adminastrator (dunno if i spelled it write) then u will log in then jus change it