Default only header showing up in Incredimail

All of my incoming mail in Incredimail is blank except for the to, from, and subject lines. I have to go to my ISP site to read my mail. I have been using the free version of Incredimail for several years with no problems. Help!
    Compaq Presario -Desktop PC-Windows 7 Home Premium AMD Athlon (tm) II X2 215 processor 2.70 GHz 3.00 GB RAM 64 bit operating system

It may be best if you have not tried to go to mail help here at the source for incredimail- During a search i found possible MIME you can google those letters, and a filter problem:

http://www.incredimail.com/english/help/

Of course the premium version has a better support platform what else is new.

Thanks zep, but I checked there first and couldn't find an answer to this problem. I upgraded to the newest version but that did not help,still getting blank mail. From what I have heard the support is not great in the premium version either, but I love the program and don't want to give up on it. :lol:
    Compaq Presario -Desktop PC-Windows 7 Home Premium AMD Athlon (tm) II X2 215 processor 2.70 GHz 3.00 GB RAM 64 bit operating system

Default It's working ok now

Well, I re-installed the latest upgrade,and I don't know why but it's working fine now.

Thanks suecasb,
    happy holidays, may be it was a corrupted file, maybe it was incredimail I'm glad it's working- a uninstall and reinstall can work wonders sometimes esp. if there is an update involved.