Default BFG Nvidia GeForce 6200 oc AGP help

I had bought a video card Geforce 6200 and it worked fine till one day i tried overclocking my processer it worked and all but then i reformated my hard drive for reasons and whn i install the video card drivers and try to play a movie the computer goes choppy and slow and the movie doesnt even play but if i uninstall the drivers movies play fine note: When i play video games on my pc when the drivers are installed the game works fine.. im olny having problems with movies...

can anyone help...

this is pprobley due to over clocking my processer i do regret it..

What version of Windows, what make, model & speed of CPU, how much ram is installed?
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

I am sorry, but your post makes no sense. If you remove the video card drivers, I don't see how you can see anything/back to basic 16 colors(default) screen.

BG

Default Problem fixed

Hi guys.. i had contacted bfg tech support and they told me i needed the 77.77 drivers located at the nvidias web site.. everything worked out great thank you to all that tried supporting me.. this topic can now be removed thank you....

Trix57