Default TrueVector popup

While online, using FireFox with Windows XP, I regularly get a TrueVector popup stating "TrueVector has detected a problem and needs to close...", and if I click on "Debug", it only delays being knocked offline for a few minutes. Any idea how I can overcome this repeated, annoying, frustrating problem? :roll:

Disable your Zone Alarm firewall, if that solves your problem you will need to do 1 of 3 things.
    (1) Make sure you have the latest version of Zone Alarm installed.
    (2) Uninstall & reinstall Zone Alarm.
    (3) Visit the Zone Lab forums http://forums.zonelabs.com/zonelabs
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

Thanks so much! I had no idea which program was causing this, so now I have a direction to go! Outstanding!!!!

Your welcome, please keep us posted on your progress resolving this issue.
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

Rumrumm, If you find my reply was helpful please click on the Recommend This link. That's how the helpers here at Help2Go are rated.

Another way to say thanks to the helpers here at Help2Go is to consider making a donation to help keep this site free and without ads.

http://www.help2go.com/Tutorials/Sit...o_Help2Go.html

As BG has said many times the help here is free but running the site isn't.