Default Password login( Windows XP )

After using control userpasswords2 and unchecked password box
    and restarted my computer to find a Logon Message : Unable to log
    you on because of an account restriction and can not go further
    How can I bypass this ?
    Thanks
    Herman

Hi Herman - It is H2G policy not to assist with the bypassing of passwords. Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

We have a policy here at Help2Go not to help people with password problems. How would you feel If I helped someone hack into your computer? We have no way of knowing that you are the owner of the computer in question. This is your first post here and you are asking questions regarding getting around the computer's security settings. Sorry but we can't help you with this type of problem.

This is just my opinon other members here may disagree with me on this so please be patient and wait for other members comments. Have a nice day.
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

Sorry galena1, I didn't see your reply before I started typing mine.........OOPS
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

Default Logon Message

My problem happened after using H2G article : Bypass The Windows XP
    Password Login Screen and I am the only one using my computer
    The article was written by Oscar Sodani
    Thanks again.
    Herman

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Try logging off and then log on as adminstrator and then run the password2 from there. Do you have more than one account in Users?

Ok Herman, please see the link below with instructions on how to auto logon via TweakUI XP.

http://ask-leo.com/how_do_i_login_au...ws_xp_pro.html

Member Help2Go Moderator

That's weird that it worked before unless of course you chose the wrong username. Windows XP home edition will only allow you to logon using the built-in adminstrators account in safe-mode not normal mode. You must create a seperate user with administrator priveledges and go back into the "control userpasswords2" configuration window and tell it to always logon using the new username you just created and not the one that says "Administrator".

Partieā„¢

Thank you all for XP login
    Save mode did it ( F8 button )
    Happy Hollidays

Herman