Default IE explorer and backspace

Ok so this question may be weird.......

When I load a page on the internet (ie. google) i used to be able to just type my search in. now when I am typing in my search, something happens and the cursor leaves the search box, and when I hit the backspace key, I go to the previous pages. Also when I was loggin in to ask this question on the "log in" page, I was typing my user name and half way through, the cursor left the box. This just started happening the other night. I hope I explained myself clear enough.

cdm

Could be you either have spyware on your computer or maybe something is wrong with your mouse. Try changing mice first. Then run a full spyware/adware scan on your computer. Run a virus scan as well.

http://www.help2go.com/Tutorials/Pro...Hijackers.html
    If it is to be me, it is to be me.

I apologize i should have noted that I am using a laptop. What kind of program do you suggest for running the spyware or virus scan. i have programs for both but I was wondering which were best.

There really is no best it becomes a matter of opinion i have used norton. macffee, avg free never had a problem with any, For now use what you have installed and click on the link cdm gave you.