Default Making Slideshows

I am Using Photo Story on CD & DVD 2005 program to make slide shows.
    When I want to burn them to the DVD it says the following on the burning window. Start Encoding menu. Then in a short time it will say Encoding of slideshows failed No files found. I get the files from My pictures and it works on the slideshow program that came with the computer.
    E-Maching
    AMD Athlon 64 3700 + Processor
    Optical Drive DVD_+ Multi-format Double Layer
    Modem 56 K

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

You'll need to login to Magix the maker of Photo Story on CD & DVD and ask your question there. http://support.magix.net/magix_relau...ge=faq&cat=901 . I've looked at a number of their FAQ's and am not impressed with this program. To give you an example,
    UDF-driver/Programs such as:

Adaptec/Roxio - DirectCD (Drag-to-Disc)
    Sonic - Record Now
    CeQuadrant – PacketCD
    Prassi – abCD
    Guttenberg – VirtualCD
    Ahead/Nero – InCD
    NTI – FileCD

If you have any of the previously mentioned software installed, beware that if might be in conflict, this is not something MAGIX can or will control. If you have one or more of these utility protocols running, you will either need to remove it (not the entire program, just the UDF portion) from the system or attempt to locate the offending protocol in MSCONFIG Startup and disable it from running in the future.
    . Not the most encouraging statement ... basically they're saying if you're having problems with recording, blame it on other software because their's is OK...

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

Try downloading Picasa2. It is free from the Google camp.
    It catalogs all your graphics and apart from a plethora of other thigs it will create a cd or DVD slide show with ease.
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.