Default wow need help please

just downloaded the newest version of explorer 7 I think...now when I go into my favourites I get this strange thing come up:...the requested lookup key was not found in any active activation context....help, how do I get my favourites to come back the way they used to?

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Hi dentalgal,

A lot of people have been having problems with IE7. I have suggested to those, to uninstall 7 (it will automatically revert to 6) and wait a few months for MS to iron out the bugs. Seems like we've been getting at least one complaint about IE7 a day. Go to Control Panel > add/remove programs> check the box at the top 'show updates' scroll down to IE7 > highlight and uninstall. I too have had problems with it, others are OK, so what's the difference .. I don't know. Others may perhaps have a solution so if you want to stay tuned, by all means do so.

thank you for your ever quick solution..IT WORKED I think I will leave it alone for now...Merry Xmas to you my fellow Canadian

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

When installing IE7 make sure NOTHING is running at all, especailly another browser, email client and any Instant Messenger.
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.