Default Printing problem

I want to print a letter on the back of six shirts so it spells a word when all six people are lined up. The letters need to be big and thick so they can be seen from a distance. I can print up to A4. How can i do this?

Hi grezaldo - If you have a color ink-jet printer and if you have created the designs on your computer (or can transfer them to the computer), you can print them out onto special transfer paper. You can then use an electric iron to transfer the design from the transfer paper to blank T-shirts. To test the process, you can purchase transfer paper in small quantities from office supply stores.
    Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Galena...... The problem is getting the right size. I need big thick letters to fill an A4 sheet of paper.

Do You have Word/Works? If so - Open the Programme.

Select your Font from the Drop-down menu, Rockwell Bold( upper case)may be suitable.

Next to the Font menu is another drop-down menu for the size of font. This is probably/possibly set at 10/12. Highlight the number and type in, for example, 500 and hit the 'Enter' key. You may want a bigger size than 500 but you can try various fonts and numbers until you get what you want. You may also need alter margins. Click on the magnifying glass on the top toolbar for a print preview.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Thanks Galena. That worked great.