Default everything sounds like chip munks

I am on pandora.com trying to listen to music and all the songs are going very fast like chip munks. I am not even sure if it is a setting that is making this happen. But everything is singing and talking very fast.

What sounds like like a chipmonk? What setting are you trying to switch?

Zep

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

How does a regular mp3 play (one you have stored on your PC)? Checked the site, it seems to work fine.

Q: What do I do if the audio sounds like "chipmunks" (the audio is high-pitched and plays too quickly)?

1. To address internal audio settings issues, install or re-install the latest drivers for your sound card.

2. To address global Flash-related issues, install or re-install the latest version of Flash Player:

*Download Flash Player for Windows 2000 or Windows XP here*

*Download Flash Player for Mac OS X (all processors) here*

3a. If you're on a PC, you may wish to install the K-Lite codec pack and run the "Codec Tweak Tool." Here is the link: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...Codec_Pack.htm

3b. If you're on a Mac, launching Garage Band once can magically fix Flash audio problems. If you don't have Garage Band installed on your Mac, instead try opening Audio MIDI Setup (Finder->Applications->Utilities), and changing the Audio Output setting to 44100.0 Hz (then quit Audio MIDI Setup).

---
    If none of the above steps resolve this issue, please contact Pandora Listener Support.

Info from the link below

http://blog.pandora.com/faq/