Default Help my computer isn't letting me stay online

my computer won't let me stay online. i'll be checking my email and i will go to open mail and it'll say cannot find server. what do i do to fix this? also my computer has kept restarting itself and doing pc recovery automatically is it supposed to do this? :cry:

Hi - It's possible that the 'server cannot be found' because there is a techinical problem at the server end.

Follow these instructions to turn off 'Automatic Restart'. You may get a 'Blue Screen' that will display an error message. What is that error message? This may help track down the cause of the problem.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Looks like Galena forgot to give you the directions to turn off Automatic Restart :wink:

• right click My Computer
    • choose Properties
    • click Advanced tab at the top
    • under Startup and Recovery click Settings
    • uncheck Automatically Restart
    • Click OK, then OK again

Now instead of restarting it should give you the BSOD. Write down the exact error message and post back here with it.

my computer won't let me stay online. i'll be checking my email and i will go to open mail and it'll say cannot find server.
    After you go to check your email and it says it can not find the server, are you able to go to different web sites or do you lose your internet connection completely?
    Proud Member of ASAP
    Proud Member of UNITE

Do not ask for my help via pm. Keep it in the forums so all may learn from it.

My help here is always free but it does cost money to keep the site running. If you feel we've helped you, Please Donate to the Forum

It completely disconnects my internet and then i can't get back on but i can get on to yahoo messenger.

What the brand name of the computer?
    What operating system?
    What e-mail do you use?
    How are you connected, dial up, cable modem with router.
    Is the computer still resetting it self?

Zep..