Default changing or deleting AOL sign-in name

At my work they use AOL for their e-mailing. The secretary recently quit and we have hired a new one. Now they have asked my to either change the old secretary's email and sign in name, which included her name in it, or delete it and make a new one for the new secretary. I am not to familiar with AOL and their help feature leaves a lot to be desired. Does anyone have any ideas. The version of AOL being used is 9.0
    If you need anymore info let me know
    Proud Member of ASAP
    Proud Member of UNITE

Do not ask for my help via pm. Keep it in the forums so all may learn from it.

My help here is always free but it does cost money to keep the site running. If you feel we've helped you, Please Donate to the Forum

I seriously doubt that you can change a name with AOL email.

Suggest that you create a new one. I see that there is a free AOL email available here:

http://www.aol.com/main.adp?zip_w=43204

Top right side.

To be honest, if I see a business that uses something like AOL/Yahoo/Hotmail I sort of question the creditabiltiy of the company.
    Also if this email was used to conduct business, you need to keep that email address, at least for the time being.

BG

P.S. "Rather serve in Hell, than use AOL"

Thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by Basementgeek
    "Rather serve in Hell, than use AOL"
    Sometimes I feel like I am serving in Hell working here :cry:
    Proud Member of ASAP
    Proud Member of UNITE

Do not ask for my help via pm. Keep it in the forums so all may learn from it.

My help here is always free but it does cost money to keep the site running. If you feel we've helped you, Please Donate to the Forum

Is sign in name the same as screen name? See the link I hope it works and you will get brownie points if it does.

http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_to_...ca_online.html

Zep..