Default Sony Vaio Port Replicator

Hello everyone I have a sony Vaio Laptop with a Port Replicator ((model number pcga-prf1a)). i have windows 2000 on the laptop but i need to download the drivers ( i think ) in order to get the Port Replicator to work, because at the moment i cant get onto the internet with it. The only thing is i cant find the drivers any where. Could some one help me?

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Try www.driverguide.com . You'll need to sign up with them (it's free) before you can download, here's some of the drivers available http://members.driverguide.com/index...cg&qa5=14&sm=s .

See thats the first site i tried. and i was able to download a file for windows 98SE thinking maybe it would work. But i dont know wat to do with the files i downloaded. When i downloaded that i got 2 files. one has a .SYS extension. and the other is setup information that opens in word pad.

Member Help2Go Moderator

It would be sweet if we had the model # of the laptop. ALso, the other file should be an .inf file. IF that's the case, during the new hardware install tell the wizard that "have disk" and then browse to that folder selecting that inf file. It should install after that.

Partieā„¢