Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default error C:\WINNT\ACTIVE

when my pc starts up (processor win 2000) this message shows up: no extension of files in c:\winnt\active
    red error, I click "ok" and it disappears, I would like to make it disappear even if it doesn't cause me any other problem..
    thank u
    Bea

Hi bussola:

Really need the exact error message you are getting.

BG

Default exact message

the exact message I get is:
    (from)Windows Script Hosting
    no file extension in C:\WINNT\ACTIVE
    obviously it shows up in italian but I've translated it, I did my best!
    then I click "OK" and the pc works anyway..
    thank u again..
    Bea

Default Problems user authentication with the WinN

The method OpenDsObject Active Directory Service Interfaces using the credentials related to access to running IIS. Si ignorano il nome di utente e la password che si fornisce come parametri. They ignore the user name and password that is given as a parameter. Si visualizza il seguente messaggio di errore: It displays the following error message:
    Accesso negato Access denied
    Esso tuttavia funziona dopo che l'utente connesso attivo del client si aggiunge al gruppo Administrators del server. It does, however, after a user connected active client is added to the Administrators group server.

Esso funziona anche se si utilizza il seguente codice di script. It works even if you use the following code script.

Set objLogon = CreateObject ( "LoginAdmin.ImpersonateUser") objLogon.Logon "Administrator", "AdminPassword", "Machinename" Set oNS = GetObject ( "IIS") Set oRoot = oNS.OpenDSObject ( "IIS: / / server / SHARE "" Mordor \ administrator "," Gollum "1) 'User credentials are ignored objLogon.Logoff Set objLogon = Nothing

Default sorry i can't understand

sorry but i can't understand your intructions..could u pls be a bit more clear explaining me exactly what i have to do to solve my problem?i need all the steps... tnx Bea

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Go to Start > Run > type in msconfig > OK > startup tab > check all the entries with a check mark in their box. Do any entries have ACTIVE in them? If so, what does the full entry say. If no, perhaps creating a Highjackthis log would be in order.

Default thank you but...

thank you but when i type msconfig and go ok it says to me that the file cannot be found!sorry..

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Oh right ... 2000 didn't come with msconfig. To install config to 2000 go here http://www.techadvice.com/win2000/m/msconfig_w2k.htm and follow instructions. Hope this helps.

Default problems with the link..

sorry but the link is not working..i'll try again tomorrow i'll let u know if i manage..thanks a lot in any case...

Default page not found

sorry but the link u gave me still says "page not found" what can i do?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast