Default Kodiak easy share

Kodak easy share can not fine path to c/documents to open pictures from email

glfett,

uninstall and reinstall the software see what happens.

Zep.

I really don't understand the question. Easy share program should have nothing to do with opening pictures you get in e mails.

BG

Quote Originally Posted by Basementgeek
    I really don't understand the question. Easy share program should have nothing to do with opening pictures you get in e mails.

BG
    The photos sent me by email are opened into my easy share, and everytime that I try to open one it gives me a message saying that it can not find the path to c/documents and will not directly open the photos or documents from email. I have to go to save and put it into another folder, say my pictures, and save it there, and then open it from there. It used to open it directly from my email and now it will not do it. It keeps saying that it can not find the path. I do not know how to correct this. Thanks,

If I re install the easy share software will I lose the photos I have, should I save them to a disc?

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

No your pictures should be safe, but it's always a good idea to back up your data files.

Thanks, Dudly I will try it I should backup my photoes any way. By the way how is Nell? I haven't seen or heard from her for a long time now.