Default not able to access mail programmes

Hi Guys

I cannot access any of my mail programmes, Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo etc
    I keep getting so far with the loading and sometimes even as far as being able to write a letter and then i get page cannot be displayed etc. Some of them namely hotmail, i can see my mail mounting up but i'm not able to access it. Other web access is fine
    I have done all the usual checks, and scans with AVG, Spybot,Adaware, etc and all seems clear.

I'm a bit lost now so any help will be appreciated

Thanks guys for your time

Best regards Cremors
    Windows XP Professional Version 2002, Service Pack 3 Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU, E5200 @ 2.50GHz, 2.52GHz, 2.00GB of Ram.Used Space 10.3GB, Free Space 222GB, Capacity 232GB.

Your AntiVirus software is blocking your e-mail access. Check your AV settings as it relates to e-mail, this will solve your problems.

Also, Reset browser's security settings to default
    Sak

It could also be your firewall bloking it if you have a firewall installed.

Default unable to access mail programmes

Hi Bear & Saksha

Thanks for your input, but it was to no avail, however i have solved the problem and for the benefit of any one else having similar problems with mail programmes and avg spyware (wrong answer)error message.

I downloaded and ran DRTCP, it;s a tweak and it works great, just follow the instructions and Bingo all was fine.

I dare say that some of our more learned friends on here will have some words of advice regarding tweaks but i will leave that up to them

Regards Cremora
    Windows XP Professional Version 2002, Service Pack 3 Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU, E5200 @ 2.50GHz, 2.52GHz, 2.00GB of Ram.Used Space 10.3GB, Free Space 222GB, Capacity 232GB.