Default My Computer is rebooting Continiously!!! help plz

I have a computer with Windows 2000 Profesional, Intel Pentium 4 CPU 1.60GHz, 119MB RAM, VGA. Now, i have to problems with that computer: The first and most urgent one, is that yesterday after running the CCleaner to erase the cookies and the temp folder, it appeard a window that said: in order to delete the files completely you have to restart the computer. so i reboot it, but when it was at the point were windows is loading the configuration it reboots again by itself...and it was rebooting itself till i turn it off...

The second problem is the following....that computer has been format a lot of times...and the disk drive has been partioned...it also used to....well it still has the other operative systems... which are 2 Windows Xp and a Windows 98...and i can't delete them because i don't know how to...can u plz help me delete those extra systems...

Here is my hijackthis log file:
    Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
    Scan saved at 02:47:37 p.m., on 28/09/2007
    Platform: Windows 2000 SP3 (WinNT 5.00.2195)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
    C:\WINNT\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINNT\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINNT\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINNT\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINNT\System32\WBEM\WinMgmt.exe
    C:\WINNT\Explorer.EXE
    C:\ARCHIV~1\WINZIP\winzip32.exe
    C:\Documents and Settings\David Baires\Configuraci├│n local\Temp\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://g.msn.com/0SEESLA/SAOS01
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = V├*nculos
    O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Archivos de programa\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
    O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINNT\system32\msdxm.ocx
    O3 - Toolbar: Easy-WebPrint - {327C2873-E90D-4c37-AA9D-10AC9BABA46C} - C:\Archivos de programa\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Synchronization Manager] mobsync.exe /logon
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Archivos de programa\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Easy-PrintToolBox] C:\Archivos de programa\Canon\Easy-PrintToolBox\BJPSMAIN.EXE /logon
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Component Manager] "C:\Archivos de programa\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OPSE reminder] "C:\Archivos de programa\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE2.0\EregSpa\Ereg.exe" -r "C:\Archivos de programa\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE2.0\EregSpa\ereg.ini"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OpwareSE2] "C:\Archivos de programa\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE2.0\OpwareSE2.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShStatEXE] "C:\Archivos de programa\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE" /STANDALONE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdaterUI] "C:\Archivos de programa\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe" /StartedFromRunKey
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ares] "C:\Archivos de programa\Ares\Ares.exe" -h
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NBJ] "C:\PROGRA~1\NEROBA~1\NBJ.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] ctfmon.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Skype] "C:\Archivos de programa\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Archivos de programa\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Archivos de programa\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Adici├│n a la lista de impresi├│n de Easy-WebPrint - res://C:\Archivos de programa\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll/RC_AddToList.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xportar a Microsoft Excel - res://C:\ARCHIV~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Impresi├│n a alta velocidad de Easy-WebPrint - res://C:\Archivos de programa\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll/RC_HSPrint.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Impresi├│n de Easy-WebPrint - res://C:\Archivos de programa\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll/RC_Print.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Vista previa de Easy-WebPrint - res://C:\Archivos de programa\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll/RC_Preview.html
    O9 - Extra button: Referencia - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\ARCHIV~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
    O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINNT\web\related.htm
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINNT\web\related.htm
    O16 - DPF: Yahoo! Pool 2 - http://download.games.yahoo.com/game...s/y/pote_x.cab
    O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{394B8CF3-FA87-4B74-A39E-3DA01C4749C5}: NameServer = 205.211.206.130,200.30.157.4
    O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{394B8CF3-FA87-4B74-A39E-3DA01C4749C5}: NameServer = 205.211.206.130,200.30.157.4
    O17 - HKLM\System\CS2\Services\Tcpip\..\{394B8CF3-FA87-4B74-A39E-3DA01C4749C5}: NameServer = 205.211.206.130,200.30.157.4
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Archivos de programa\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: WRNotifier - WRLogonNTF.dll (file missing)
    O23 - Service: Crypkey License - Kenonic Controls Ltd. - C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\crypserv.exe
    O23 - Service: Servicio del administrador de discos l├│gicos (dmadmin) - VERITAS Software Corp. - C:\WINNT\System32\dmadmin.exe
    O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Archivos de programa\Archivos comunes\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
    O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Archivos de programa\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    O23 - Service: Servicio de registro de McAfee (McAfeeFramework) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Archivos de programa\Network Associates\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
    O23 - Service: Network Associates McShield (McShield) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Archivos de programa\Network Associates\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe
    O23 - Service: Network Associates Task Manager (McTaskManager) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Archivos de programa\Network Associates\VirusScan\VsTskMgr.exe
    O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINNT\system32\HPZipm12.exe

P.S.: I can't format it again because it is full of important documents that i need for my work...

Thanks in advance....

elbevebaires,

See if you can boot into xp you know try another operating system and see if the rebooting goes away- also it may be rebooting on system failure that is next thing to try (disable automatic reboot) on system failure - The other thing is try to boot into safe mode--power up now tap the f8 key.

To remove operating system you will need to remove partion talk about that later, lets focus only on the reboot problem now.

zep.

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Since you posted your HJT log, we'll let the Spyware experts take a look. If the aren't able to help, they'll send you back here ... no point in getting you to do things if a virus is present.

Zep:

I have been thinking about changing my computer to Windows XP....that is the reason why i have 2 Windows Xp installed in it. The thing is that everytime i install it, sooner or later it gives me trouble... A few minutes ago i tried to change again to Windows Xp....it worked, when i entered....it can be loaded...but when i try to open stuff like the Internet Explorer or some other stuff that is in the Desktop.....a dialog box appears saying that those files cannot be found in the computer....Since Windows Xp is working...and i can use the files i need....i think we can "forget about the first problem and get to the second one".... unless....i read in the web (Trying to find out about my Windows 2000 rebooting problem) that the cause of a similar problem of reboot in windows 2000 was a virus... if you tell me that if we delete the Windows 2000 from the computer the virus will be gone....than we go ahead to the second one...but if it can occur that in windows xp also....lets continue tilll we finish that virus.
    Do you know how to solve that problem with the files in the desktop of windows Xp?

Thanks for the Help

elbevebaires,

elbevebaires,

I really can not respond since it has been moved to malware, I would keep the xp install and get rid of the rest, (that is only my opinion) so you may want to post a log from the xp program, also your windows 2000 should be running service pack 4 (sp4) your hijack this program should not be installed in a temp folder, see what the malware guys say- you need to decide what version of windows you want..

zep.

Log is OK

BG

My experience with CCleaner goes back a few years and it's one of the progs I use often on many machines under various conditions and I have to say I have never had it ask me to reboot in order to delete files. Granted I'm not usually (I don't think ever) working on a machine with multiple xp installs in addition to a 2k and a 98. Maybe that's a normal message from CCleaner in that kind of environment but I don't think CC even has the capabilities to handicap a healthy system. The most harm it can do is delete a file/folder that the user must define in the custom tab of the options menu.

If it was mine, I would retrieve any data from the drive deemed important/desirable, format the whole drive and install one operating system. At least to establish a stable, working environment. Then if another os is needed or wanted it could be installed.

that's my two cents
    'Everything is relative', said the speed of light.