Default can not log into help2go

for some reason i can not logon to this forum if i am using firefox,

what can i do ???

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

I don't use Firefox, but does it have some kind of Restricted or Trusted Sites settings? Perhaps a firewall setting, does Firefox allow you access to other sites?

I'm sure a Firefox user will give us the benefit of their knowledge .. stay tuned.

changintimes,

FireFox has it's own safe mode....

Try starting Firefox in safe mode go into programs put you mouse over Mozilla look for safe mode option, this will disable all add/ons in case their conflicting.

Also go to tools in the browser & clear your private data including cookies.. re-boot..

Try reinstalling firefox.

Last ---> it could be a profile problem you would need to delete the profiles folder from program files you may need to save bookmarks before doing this, reinstalling firefox does not change the profiles folder so a problem their would continue even after a reinstall..

Some firewalls can be rather tricky to configure, or even to disable or uninstall. In some cases they may continue running silently after supposedly being uninstalled or disabled.

zep.

Sorry may have over did it here thinking you had a connection problem, rather then a log-in problem..

zep.