Default after installing office 2007 file open with wrong

After I installed office 2007 all programs will only open in 2007 when double clicked. Even after i have changed "open with" (right mouse knob)and "folders controll" (the explorer) For example a PPS presentation opens in the PPS program instead with the viewer Maybe there is a way to change it is in the register?
    Bye
    John.

hi cerritos, Office 2007 keeps its file associations. The viewer is just ppt 2007 without all the options, because of this the full version of PowerPoint 2007 will always be the one to open your files.

You can still view a presentation in powerpoint by changing your view options...

You could also just try having a shortcut on your desktop to the viewer and opening the file from within the viewer instead of just double clicking the file.
    Have I helped you? Please consider making a donation to keep Help2Go running and ad-free

To do is to be - Socrates; To be is to do - Plato; Do be do be do - Sinatra; Scooby Dooby Do - Scooby; Yabba Dabba Do - Flintstone

This is what I did sofar to no prevail. However what I omitted is that this happens in the vrowser when the powerpoint is a link in the html code.
    The attachment shows what I did sofar
    By the way I used to live in Winnipeg and Vancouver
    John