Default Aspire 3680 drivers!!!

hi dears friends,

i have an acer aspire 3680, i just re-install windows vista due an issue, this had vista from factory but i cannot find the drivers on the acer website, there is driver for xp only.

can someone give me a hand on this......

Tell us what drivers you are looking for? And the symptons of the pc what will the pc do and what will it not do....

zep516

I need the Lan drivers, VGA drivers, Sounds drivers, but i get the Lan drivers at least it would be good.

Ok I will look for lan drivers for vista this should be fun,

Do you have any information on the mother board type or a number associated with it..

What vista version?
    zep516

i went to system information and all i got was this:

SYSTEM MANUFACTURER: Acer, inc

SYSTEM MODEL: Aspire 3680

There are a variety of configurations of your particular laptop model. What we need to find is what specific cards you have in your computer. Do you have any initial purchase information or a receipt for the computer? The reason I ask is, Windows will be unable to identify the hardware without the driver being installed. You could try checking device manager to see if any of it can be indentified, or you can just go to the following link:

http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers/downloads.html

This provides all of the drivers for all possible configurations, so if you remembered some it would help, if not trial and error is probably your best option.

Have often wondered if use of multiple exclamation marks !!!! means more attention is given to one's difficulty. After all, it IS more important than anyone else's.

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Not so paulandjean, posts are answered according to the knowledge of the members that come online at H2G. I'm on fairly regularly, and take a look at all the posts (especially in Computer Help Forum ... Spyware Forum is a completely other language to me). I answer those questions I can (or think I can) but I won't attempt to answer on something that I know little or nothing about. Another member who may be living on the other side of the world may have the answer, so we have to wait till they get up and find the time to get on site, (we're all volunteers). If I see a post that hasn't been answered for a day or so, I try to catch it and let the poster know that they aren't forgotten, I will also send a PM to any of our members whom I think may be able to handle the subject, giving them the URL to that particular post.

I hope this answers your question.