Default What did I do to my Windows?

All I want to do is log on to Jango(a personal music website) and listen to music while I browse elsewhere. Apparently this is only possible by opening a new window. Somewhere along the line I must have reconfigured how Windows is opened up because I don't get but one window mostly whereas I could easily pile up 10 or 15 a couple of days ago. My only clue is that I went icon by icon in my Control Panel just sort of toying with things and trying things out. AGainst my better judgment I didn't write anything down like I am accustomed to doing(I only made 1 or 2 changes). Anyway I try to backtrack but I'm not seeming to find it. Anybody have a clue what I'm talking about?
    O:h yeah. My Favorites has been erased as well. I'm wondering if that had something to do with uninstalling Zone Alarm.

I would try a system restore back to before you started tinkering around. There are several different ways to get into system restore. This is one:
    Through Help and Support:

1.Click Start, and then click Help and Support.

2.Under Pick a Task, click Undo changes to your computer with System Restore.

3.Follow the instructions on the wizard.

You will want to pick a date in bold print that is before you made any changes.

The computer will reset itself, then reboot. It could take several minutes.

Charlie

Default maybe later

I see what you're saying. But won't that take me back to the starting point and I'll still have to ping-pong. If what I'm doing is risky, let me know. I'm just stacking webpages so as to make them more accessible.