Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Default Comment/Review Software Picks

In the Software picks, if we were to have an entry such as AVG (free) and if someone wanted to write a comment/review on it, why not create a separate review titled AVG Review, anyone can comment on it. In the Software picks the entry could look something like this .. AVG (free) *, Avast (free) *, etc. If you click on the * it would link to the AVG review or Avast's * would link to Avasts review. I'll go into Software Picks and try it on AVG.
    We can create the reviews in the Contributors forum. Let me know what you think please.

NM

I think it's a great idea.

Just this morning I was thinking to propose UltraVNC SC. However, most people wouldn't give the listing under Software Picks a second thought unless there is some kind of review.

UltraVNC SC (SC stands for Single Click) is a very good (and free) little program that can be run by a user needing help but is kinda lost as to what (s)he actually needs. [url=http://www.uvnc.com/pchelpware/sc/index.html[/url]

The helper can have a look at the machine as if it were in his shop. User of machine with problem can observe steps taken by helper and, once done with, UltraVNC SC is terminated until it is run again.

But to get back to your question... Yes, I think it's a good idea.

Norbert
    Last edited by NM; 11-18-2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: cleaned-up URL