Default Man injured by replacement Samsung phone

I don;t have a Samsung Note 7 but thought it best to spread the word. You can read more here.

I do believe that if I do go looking for a new phone, it certainly will not be a Samsung:

Klering says he felt Samsung was helping him, until he got a text message from a Samsung representative that was not intended to go to him.

That message read: Just now got this. I can try and slow him down if we think it will matter, or we just let him do what he keeps threatening to do and see if he does it .
    I sure hope that Samsung is taking this more seriously than what they report to be.
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"

Yes. That's been a rather Hot topic lately with those phones.

Haha! Hot topic... You so funny!

The bad thing about all this is that the replacement phones are setting on fire as well! So obviously there is something seriously wrong with that specific model in general and Samsung is trying to brush it under the rug. Why? Is it because this model is their hottest (no pun intended) selling model?

Can you imagine getting that text by mistake? That would certainly make me hot (pun intended ) under the collar and encourage me to take legal action. That txt is evidence...
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

Someone told me that they were simply having a fire sale.

Wow! This has been a really hot topic for this spammer guy. :lol: