Thumbs down Personal Security

I downloaded a program called personal security. I realised I did not need this but now I can not get rid of it. I tried to remove through Add & Remove programs. It says I can't remove it until I have the activation key. I have to pay to get the key and then remove the program. When I access the internet it keeps blocking me saying the webisite is unsafe. I tried to delete it and that would not work. Any Ideas out there on how to get rid of this program. I am not sure if it is legitamate as it says I have numerous infections but my anti virus and adware scanners say there is nothing there.

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

It sounds as if you've a trojan (virus) and should follow this:

Prior to posting a HijackThis log, we ask that you please read and follow all instructions in the pinned topic titled BEFORE POSTING READ THIS FIRST!

Following the instructions will allow for us to quickly help you with specific fixes to your system.

While working through the instructions please save the following logs to post in your reply.

- SUPERAntiSpyware log
    - Malwarebytes log
    - HijackThis log

If any of the scans will not run just move on to the next step. If you have any questions please stop and ask.