Default Started as a redirect virus; has now taken over computer

My laptop has pretty much been disabled.

I noticed a search redirect virus on my computer. Tried to download malwarebytes but the virus actively tried to prevent me from downloading the program with redirects. I think I may have accidentally downloaded another virus. I cannot use browser anymore. Says "Proxy server is refusing connections."

Help please!

Blog Entries

Hello kharris44 and Welcome to the Help2Go Spyware Help Forum

Sorry for the delay!!

That program is a fake antivirus!

Ransomware Program is a program that literally ransoms the data or functionality of your computer until you perform an action, which is typically to purchase the program or send someone money.

Detailed description:

Ransomware are programs that take your computer hostage in order to force you to give them money so that your computer operates properly again. These programs typically change the behavior of your computer in the following ways:

Make it so that you can not execute programs other than ones required to pay the ransom.

Terminate any non-essential programs that may be running.

Encrypt your data so that you can no longer access it or open it with programs.

Remove your ability to browse the Internet other than to locations that will allow you to pay the ransom

Once you pay the requested ransom, the criminals may send you a code that you can input into the Ransomware program that will then allow you to use your computer or decrypt your data. In some situations, though, even if you do pay the ransom, the criminals will just take your money and run, with you being left with your problem unresolved.

Though the loss of your data and computer can be devastating, sending the ransom could be even more so. Depending on how the criminals want you to pay the ransom could put you at risk for Identity Theft as the information you send may contain personal information. Therefore, we suggest that you never pay these ransoms as in almost all situations a solution will be found that will allow you to remove the ransomware or restore your data without you having to pay the ransom. Therefore, if you ever run into a ransomware, please do not send the payment, and instead you should ask around in our forum or research your situation through Google, as the answer will most likely be published or at least being worked on.
    Details by Grinler.

My nick is Net_Surfer and I will be helping you with your malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine.

Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing "your computer problems only" and by no means should be used on another computer.

I would also like to inform you that most of us here at Help2Go support forums offer our expert assistance out of the goodness of our hearts. Please be courteous and appreciative for the assistance provided!

Please be patient and I'd be grateful if you would note the following:

The cleaning process is not instant. Combofix, OTL and hijackthis logs can take some time to research, Please be aware that I am a volunteer here with a job and family so I ask that you be patient when waiting for replies.

I use Google as resource to research what the problem is just to understand some of the infections that are infecting the computer and understand where I need to focus more on to ensure that the member get the best and honest service.

so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen.

1. Please Read All Instructions Carefully and perform the steps fully and in the order they are written.
    2. If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
    3. Do not attempt to clean your computer with any tools other than the ones I ask you to use during the cleanup process. Never will there be an all in one solution for repairing an infected computer. You must have a great arsenal of utilities that can take care of what another program may miss or isn't as specialized as another.
    4. In order to see what's going on with your computer I will ask for you to post various logs from the tools that we will use to resolve your issue. Please also share with me any information about how your computer is reacting and behaving each step of the way as we work through this process.
    5. Please avoid installing/uninstalling or updating any programs and attempting any unsupervised fixes or scans. This can make helping you impossible.
    6. Please continue to review my answers until I tell you that your machine is clean and free of malware. (Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
    Just because you can't see a problem doesn't mean it isn't there.

If you can do these things, everything should go smoothly!

OK..If you have a Vista or Win7 computer ensure that you right click on the tools and run them as an Admin. IF XP double click on the program to run them.

Before we begin, you should save these instructions in Notepad to your Desktop, or print them, for easy reference and to make sure you don't get lost.
    Make sure to work through the fixes in the exact order in which they are mentioned below and do not miss any steps out. If at any point you have questions, or are unsure of the instructions, do not hesitate to post here and ask for clarification before proceeding with the fixes.

Let's Fix your Internet Explorer Browser by doing the following:

Click on: Tools > then in "Internet Options" > Click on the "Advanced" Tab > You will see the "Reset" button at the bottom. <-- Click on it to reset internet explorer so you can use it again.

*If The infection may created a Proxy with your internet connection. We will need to reset that.

Recheck by doing the following:

Do this....

- In Internet Explorer browser: Tools Menu -> Internet Options -> Connections Tab ->Lan Settings > uncheck "use a proxy server" or reconfigure the Proxy server again in case you have set it previously.

- In Firefox Browser: Click in Tools Menu -> Options... -> Advanced Tab -> Network Tab -> "Settings" under Connection and uncheck the proxyserver.

Reboot and check your internet connection.

If that did not fix the problem do the following steps:

Let's use your firefox browser to download the tools and ensure that you put them on the desktop of the infected computer:

To work properly, you must install all of the fixing tools on the Desktop..
    • If you are using Firefox, make sure that your download settings are as follows:

* Tools->Options->Main tab
      * Set to "Always ask me where to Save the files".
    • For Internet Explorer:
      o Choose to save, not open the file
      o When prompted - save the file to your desktop

*If you can not run this fixing tools in normal mode then...Let's do the steps in safe mode with networking:

Please carefully follow the next set of steps:

If you can not download and run the following tools, then I would like for you to try another approach:

If you have the use of another computer please either use a Flash Drive or a CD to download the following and transfer them for use on the infected machine.
    Be sure you put them on the desktop of the infected computer.

Step 1.

Please download the following 3 programs to a clean computer and then transfer them on to a usb stick.

Download FixNCR.reg
    Download Rkill
    Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Step 2.

Please reboot your Infected computer in Safe Mode with Networking by doing the following :
    • Restart your computer
    • After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
    • Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu with options should appear;
      You will need to use the 'keyboard arrow keys' to navigate on this menu.
    • Select the option, to run Windows in Safe Mode With Networking, then press "Enter".
    • Then choose your usual account.

• Once you have downloaded all the necessary files to a removable device, you need to plug it into your infected computer so it can access them.
    • Now open the drive that corresponds to the removable media that you copied the programs from the earlier step. Once open, double-click on the FixNCR.reg file. When Windows prompts whether or not you want to allow the data to be added to your computer, click on the Yes button.
    • Now run RKill.
      If you get a message that rkill is an infection, do not be concerned. This message is just a fake warning given by the malware when it terminates programs that may potentially remove it. If you run into these infections warnings that close Rkill, a trick is to leave the warning on the screen and then run Rkill again. By not closing the warning, this typically will allow you to bypass the malware trying to protect itself .

If the malware is persistant, you may have to run RKill a number of times.
      When it has finished, the black window will automatically close and you can continue with the next step.

If you continue having problems running rkill.com, you can download iExplore or eXplorer.exe from the rkill download page. Both of these files are renamed copies of rkill.com, which you can try instead. Please note that the download page will open in a new browser window or tab.

Note: If Rkill detects a proxy, it will disable it and make a backup on the desktop as rk-proxy.reg. At the end of the fix you can safely delete it by right click and select delete.

Please do not reboot your system until you have completed the following step, or the Malware will restart itself:

• You should now be able to run the MBAM setup.

Step 3.
    • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
    • Double-click on Download_mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
    • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
    • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
      • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
      • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Then click Finish.
    • MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
    • On the Scanner tab:
      • Make sure the "Perform Full Scan" option is selected.
      • Then click on the Scan button.
    • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
    • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
    • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
    • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
    • Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
    • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
    • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
    • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
    • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
    Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Now that you are in normal mode...You should now be able to download OTL onto the infected system.
    Step 4.
    • Download OTL to your desktop.
      right click on the link and select 'Save Link/Target As'.

if you have problems, try this download link:
      OTL
    • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
    • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
    • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check

• Now copy the lines in bold below.

netsvcs
      msconfig
      %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*
      %systemroot%\system32\Spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.dll
      %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
      %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
      %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
      %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles
      %systemroot%\system32\*.exe /lockedfiles
      %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
      %PROGRAMFILES%\*
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU
      CREATERESTOREPOINT

• right click in the Custom Scans/Fixes window (under the blue bar) and choose Paste.

• Click the Run Scan button.

• Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post them with your next reply.

Summary of the logs I will need in your next reply:
    • Rkill log.
    • MBAM log.
    • The TWO report logs of OTL

How are things your end ?

Upon completing the above steps I will review your logs again and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

Again, Please DO NOT make any other changes to your computer (like installing programs, using other cleaning tools, etc.), until it's officially declared clean and free of malware!!!

The forum is busy and we need to have replies as soon as possible. If I haven't had a reply after 3 days I will bump the topic and if you do not reply by the following day then I will close the topic.

Kind regards
    Net_Surfer

Our help here is always free but it does cost money to keep the site running. If you feel we've helped you kindly, Click here: >> Please Donate to the Forum <<

"Obstacles are what you see when yo take your eyes off your Goals"

Net_Surfer is a Graduate of BleepingComputer Malware Removal Training ProgramYou too could train to help others!.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Net_Surfer For This Useful Post:

Everything seems to have gone smoothly.

I did forget to run FixNCR.reg before Rkill and Malwarebytes. I repeated steps 2 and 3 with FixNCR and everything seems ok.

The logs:

This log file is located at C:\rkill.log.
    Please post this only if requested to by the person helping you.
    Otherwise you can close this log when you wish.

Rkill was run on 05/30/2011 at 10:27:02.
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium

Processes terminated by Rkill or while it was running:

C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\dwm.exe
    C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Local\Temp\csrss.exe

--- ATTENTION ---

Windows was configured to use a proxy! Proxy settings have been removed.

The Proxy Server that was configured is: http=127.0.0.1:51394

If this was a valid setting, please double-click on the rk-proxy.reg file on your desktop and allow the data to be merged to restore your proxy settings.

Rkill completed on 05/30/2011 at 10:27:04.

------------------------------

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
    Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware, anti-virus and spyware removal download

Database version: 6724

Windows 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 (Safe Mode)
    Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421

5/30/2011 12:31:32 PM
    mbam-log-2011-05-30 (12-31-32).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|E:\|F:\|)
    Objects scanned: 367432
    Time elapsed: 51 minute(s), 34 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
    Memory Modules Infected: 0
    Registry Keys Infected: 0
    Registry Values Infected: 2
    Registry Data Items Infected: 1
    Folders Infected: 0
    Files Infected: 4

Memory Processes Infected:
    (No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Load (Trojan.Agent) -> Value: Load -> Delete on reboot.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell (Hijack.Shell.Gen) -> Value: Shell -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Load (Backdoor.Cycbot.Gen) -> Bad: (C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Local\Temp\csrss.exe) Good: () -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
    c:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Local\temp\csrss.exe (Backdoor.Cycbot.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    c:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Local\temp\0.10614241536803004.exe (Backdoor.Cycbot.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    c:\Users\Kyle\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\deployment\cache\6.0\38\496c3ce6-10d9c095 (Backdoor.Cycbot.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    c:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\dwm.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

--------------------

3:23 PM 5/30/2011OTL logfile created on: 5/30/2011 2:49:21 PM - Run 1
    OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.23.0 Folder = C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop
    Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation
    Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
    Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1.94 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.21 Gb Available Physical Memory | 62.25% Memory free
    3.87 Gb Paging File | 2.93 Gb Available in Paging File | 75.70% Paging File free
    Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
    Drive C: | 140.64 Gb Total Space | 63.56 Gb Free Space | 45.20% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
    Drive D: | 8.41 Gb Total Space | 1.80 Gb Free Space | 21.35% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
    Drive E: | 549.52 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS
    Drive F: | 1.87 Gb Total Space | 1.84 Gb Free Space | 98.70% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT

Computer Name: KYLE-PC | User Name: Kyle | Logged in as Administrator.
    Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user
    Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\OTL.scr (OldTimer Tools)
    PRC - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.3.21.53\GoogleCrashHandler.exe (Google Inc.)
    PRC - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
    PRC - C:\Windows\System32\taskhost.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
    PRC - c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Essentials\MsMpEng.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
    PRC - C:\Program Files\Senstic\PocketControl\SensticPocketServiceWin.exe (Senstic)
    PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe (Intuit Inc.)
    PRC - C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe (BitTorrent, Inc.)
    PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Nero BackItUp 4\NBService.exe (Nero AG)
    PRC - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe (Safer Networking Ltd.)
    PRC - C:\Program Files\Comcast\Desktop Doctor\bin\sprtsvc.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
    PRC - C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\Kernel\TV\CLSched.exe ()
    PRC - C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\Kernel\TV\CLCapSvc.exe ()

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\OTL.scr (OldTimer Tools)
    MOD - C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (WatAdminSvc) -- C:\Windows\System32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
    SRV - (MsMpSvc) -- c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Essentials\MsMpEng.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
    SRV - (SensticPocketService) -- C:\Program Files\Senstic\PocketControl\SensticPocketServiceWin.exe (Senstic)
    SRV - (IntuitUpdateService) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe (Intuit Inc.)
    SRV - (Nero BackItUp Scheduler 4.0) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Nero BackItUp 4\NBService.exe (Nero AG)
    SRV - (SensrSvc) -- C:\Windows\System32\sensrsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
    SRV - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
    SRV - (SBSDWSCService) -- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe (Safer Networking Ltd.)
    SRV - (sprtsvc_ddoctorv2) SupportSoft Sprocket Service (ddoctorv2) -- C:\Program Files\Comcast\Desktop Doctor\bin\sprtsvc.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
    SRV - (CLSched) CyberLink Task Scheduler (CTS) -- C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\Kernel\TV\CLSched.exe ()
    SRV - (CLCapSvc) CyberLink Background Capture Service (CBCS) -- C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\Kernel\TV\CLCapSvc.exe ()
    SRV - (Com4Qlb) -- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4Qlb.exe (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (MpKsl866b41ec) -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{48A34050-0395-4003-B543-822ED1C92A69}\MpKsl866b41ec.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
    DRV - (hitmanpro35) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hitmanpro35.sys ()
    DRV - (TsUsbFlt) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
    DRV - (WinUsb) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\winusb.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
    DRV - (MpNWMon) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\MpNWMon.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
    DRV - (avshws) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\camsource.sys (Senstic)
    DRV - (PocketAudio) Senstic PocketAudio (WDM) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\senaudio.sys (Windows (R) Win 7 DDK provider)
    DRV - (HBtnKey) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CPQBttn.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
    DRV - (sptd) -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys (Duplex Secure Ltd.)
    DRV - (Serial) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
    DRV - (NVENETFD) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvm62x32.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
    DRV - (nvlddmkm) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
    DRV - (CnxtHdAudService) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CHDRT32.sys (Conexant Systems Inc.)
    DRV - (XAudio) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\XAudio.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
    DRV - (HdAudAddService) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CHDART.sys (Conexant Systems Inc.)
    DRV - (rimmptsk) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rimmptsk.sys (REDC)
    DRV - (nvsmu) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvsmu.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
    DRV - (rismxdp) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rixdptsk.sys (REDC)
    DRV - (rimsptsk) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rimsptsk.sys (REDC)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm
    IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = AOL.com - Welcome to AOL

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = MSN.com
    IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.google.com"
    FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: moveplayer@movenetworks.com:1.0.0.%(version)s
    FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {AB2CE124-6272-4b12-94A9-7303C7397BD1}:4.2.0.5198
    FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0023-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.23
    FF - prefs.js..network.proxy.http: "127.0.0.1"
    FF - prefs.js..network.proxy.http_port: 51394
    FF - prefs.js..network.proxy.type: 0

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 4.0.1\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2011/05/27 07:28:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
    FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 4.0.1\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2011/05/27 07:28:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
    FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0.0.14\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\components [2010/12/14 18:40:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
    FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0.0.14\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\plugins

[2010/02/24 23:13:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
    [2011/05/28 09:11:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\umh7mw2c.default\extensions
    [2010/06/24 22:20:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant) -- C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\umh7mw2c.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
    [2011/01/04 21:11:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
    [2010/04/05 22:02:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Skype extension for Firefox) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{AB2CE124-6272-4b12-94A9-7303C7397BD1}
    [2011/01/02 15:22:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0023-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
    File not found (No name found) --
    [2010/03/08 14:24:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Move Media Player) -- C:\USERS\KYLE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOVE NETWORKS
    [2011/05/27 07:28:21 | 000,142,296 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\browsercomps.dll
    [2009/04/29 20:07:00 | 000,023,864 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\Scriptff.dll
    [2011/01/02 15:21:57 | 000,472,808 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
    [2007/03/09 16:16:44 | 000,189,496 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npyaxmpb.dll
    [2011/05/27 07:28:24 | 000,002,252 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\bing.xml

O1 HOSTS File: ([2011/01/02 16:20:43 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
    O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
    O2 - BHO: (Yahoo! Toolbar Helper) - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
    O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
    O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Notifier BHO) - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.3572\swg.dll (Google Inc.)
    O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Yahoo! Toolbar) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
    O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
    O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
    O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (reboot)] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
    O4 - HKCU..\Run: [conhost] File not found
    O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Desktop Software] C:\Program Files\Common Files\SupportSoft\bin\bcont.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
    O4 - HKCU..\Run: [uTorrent] C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe (BitTorrent, Inc.)
    O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
    O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
    O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
    O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
    O9 - Extra Button: Bodog Poker - {F47C1DB5-ED21-4dc1-853E-D1495792D4C5} - C:\Program Files\Bodog Poker\BPGame.exe (Bodog)
    O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
    O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0023-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jin...ndows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23)
    O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 68.87.69.150 68.87.85.102
    O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
    O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
    O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\System32\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
    O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
    O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows Photo Gallery\Windows Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg
    O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows Photo Gallery\Windows Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg
    O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
    O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
    O32 - AutoRun File - [2009/06/10 14:42:20 | 000,000,024 | ---- | M] () - C:\autoexec.bat -- [ NTFS ]
    O32 - AutoRun File - [2005/09/11 08:18:54 | 000,000,340 | -HS- | M] () - D:\AUTOMODE -- [ NTFS ]
    O32 - AutoRun File - [2001/04/18 08:23:00 | 000,000,041 | R--- | M] () - E:\AUTORUN.INF -- [ CDFS ]
    O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
    O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
    O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
    O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs: FastUserSwitchingCompatibility - File not found
    NetSvcs: Ias - File not found
    NetSvcs: Nla - File not found
    NetSvcs: Ntmssvc - File not found
    NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
    NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
    NetSvcs: SRService - File not found
    NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found
    NetSvcs: LogonHours - File not found
    NetSvcs: PCAudit - File not found
    NetSvcs: helpsvc - File not found
    NetSvcs: uploadmgr - File not found

MsConfig - StartUpReg: DAEMON Tools Lite - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe (DT Soft Ltd)
    MsConfig - StartUpReg: HPAdvisor - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Advisor\HPAdvisor.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
    MsConfig - StartUpReg: QPService - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
    MsConfig - StartUpReg: QuickTime Task - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe (Apple Inc.)
    MsConfig - StartUpReg: SpybotSD TeaTimer - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
    MsConfig - StartUpReg: uTorrent - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe (BitTorrent, Inc.)
    MsConfig - State: "startup" - 2

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/05/30 14:46:21 | 000,580,096 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\OTL.scr
    [2011/05/30 10:22:48 | 007,734,208 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\mbam-setup-1.50.1.1100.exe
    [2011/05/28 21:01:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HiJackThis
    [2011/05/28 21:01:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
    [2011/05/23 12:34:12 | 000,161,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msls31.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:12 | 000,074,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
    [2011/05/23 12:34:12 | 000,065,024 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\jsproxy.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 003,695,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieapfltr.dat
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,434,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieapfltr.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,367,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\html.iec
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,353,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dxtmsft.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,223,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dxtrans.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,176,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieui.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,162,304 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msrating.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,130,560 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieakeng.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,110,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\IEAdvpack.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,086,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iesysprep.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,076,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,048,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mshtmler.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,041,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeedsbs.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,010,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeedssync.exe
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 002,382,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.tlb
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 001,427,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\inetcpl.cpl
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,580,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeeds.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,420,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\vbscript.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,353,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iedkcs32.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,231,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\url.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,152,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wextract.exe
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,150,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iexpress.exe
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,078,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\inseng.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,074,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iesetup.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,074,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,031,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iernonce.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,023,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\licmgr10.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:09 | 001,797,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\jscript9.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:09 | 000,716,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\jscript.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:09 | 000,227,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieaksie.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:09 | 000,163,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieakui.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:09 | 000,142,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieUnatt.exe
    [2011/05/23 12:34:09 | 000,118,784 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iepeers.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:09 | 000,101,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\admparse.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:09 | 000,054,272 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\pngfilt.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:09 | 000,035,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\imgutil.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:50:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\System32\SPReview
    [2011/05/23 07:50:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\System32\EventProviders
    [2011/05/23 07:49:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\nvtmpinst
    [2011/05/23 07:40:23 | 000,288,256 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\XpsGdiConverter.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:39:04 | 000,052,224 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys
    [2011/05/23 07:39:04 | 000,011,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\TsUsbRedirectionGroupPolicyExtension.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:39:00 | 001,171,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\d3d10warp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:59 | 000,954,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mfc40.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:59 | 000,954,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mfc40u.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:56 | 000,423,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\secproc_isv.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:55 | 000,428,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\secproc.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:55 | 000,327,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\RMActivate_isv.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:38:53 | 000,322,048 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\RMActivate.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:38:51 | 000,253,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\spwizui.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:49 | 003,207,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mf.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:48 | 000,520,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mcupdate_GenuineIntel.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:47 | 001,401,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mssrch.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:47 | 001,334,272 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\CertEnroll.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:45 | 001,698,816 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\esent.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:45 | 000,295,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\PresentationHost.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:38:45 | 000,099,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\PresentationHostProxy.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:43 | 001,548,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\tquery.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:43 | 001,115,136 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\RacEngn.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:42 | 005,066,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\AuthFWSnapin.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:39 | 001,493,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ExplorerFrame.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:36 | 001,828,352 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\d3d9.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:35 | 000,505,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\taskschd.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:33 | 000,456,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\spinstall.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:38:33 | 000,280,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\spreview.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:38:32 | 000,381,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wer.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:32 | 000,342,016 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\certcli.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:31 | 001,371,136 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dwmcore.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:31 | 001,038,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\lsasrv.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:30 | 000,863,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\diagperf.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:30 | 000,573,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\odbc32.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:29 | 003,367,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WinSAT.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:38:29 | 000,136,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\scavengeui.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:28 | 001,328,128 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\quartz.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:28 | 000,597,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\TSWorkspace.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:28 | 000,270,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\tsmf.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:28 | 000,091,136 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dot3api.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:27 | 000,768,512 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\localspl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:26 | 002,522,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dbgeng.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:25 | 000,563,712 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\netlogon.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:25 | 000,522,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\d3d11.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:25 | 000,406,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\netcfgx.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:24 | 001,619,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WMVDECOD.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:38:23 | 001,363,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\Query.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:23 | 000,314,880 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\webio.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:22 | 002,151,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mmcndmgr.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:22 | 000,252,928 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\System32\DShowRdpFilter.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:22 | 000,206,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\upnp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:21 | 001,792,000 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\authui.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:21 | 000,974,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sppobjs.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:21 | 000,732,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\imapi2fs.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:21 | 000,341,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msdrm.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:21 | 000,049,488 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\netfxperf.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:20 | 000,547,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:19 | 000,220,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mcbuilder.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:38:18 | 001,712,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\xpsservices.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:18 | 001,555,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\certmgr.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:18 | 000,508,904 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\winload.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:38:17 | 000,412,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sppwinob.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:16 | 000,302,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:38:16 | 000,206,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\framedynos.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:15 | 000,551,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\samsrv.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:15 | 000,492,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\win32spl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:15 | 000,296,448 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mfds.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:15 | 000,240,000 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\netio.sys
    [2011/05/23 07:38:14 | 002,414,080 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wucltux.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:14 | 000,762,880 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\azroles.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:14 | 000,442,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\winresume.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:38:14 | 000,152,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ncsi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:13 | 001,063,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\werconcpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:13 | 000,168,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\credui.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:12 | 000,148,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\storport.sys
    [2011/05/23 07:38:11 | 000,854,016 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dbghelp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:11 | 000,508,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dxgi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:11 | 000,196,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mfreadwrite.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:11 | 000,144,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\basecsp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:10 | 000,801,280 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\NaturalLanguage6.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:10 | 000,488,448 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\evr.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:10 | 000,305,152 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\taskcomp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:09 | 000,776,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\calc.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:38:09 | 000,335,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WinSATAPI.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:07 | 002,983,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\UIRibbon.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:07 | 000,778,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sqlsrv32.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:07 | 000,477,696 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\lpksetup.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:38:07 | 000,271,664 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\fveapi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:07 | 000,242,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\vpnike.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:06 | 000,380,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sxs.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:05 | 000,155,136 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\hgprint.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:04 | 000,126,464 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\inetpp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:04 | 000,116,736 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\prncache.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:03 | 000,352,256 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wmpeffects.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:02 | 000,690,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ci.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:02 | 000,458,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WSDApi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:02 | 000,321,536 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\aepdu.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:02 | 000,142,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\net1.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:38:02 | 000,139,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\rpchttp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:38:01 | 000,119,808 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\aitagent.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:38:00 | 000,246,272 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\scansetting.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:58 | 002,504,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WMVCORE.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:37:58 | 000,411,648 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wlangpui.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:58 | 000,213,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\MMDevAPI.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:58 | 000,131,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\aaclient.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:58 | 000,080,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\davclnt.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:57 | 000,284,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbport.sys
    [2011/05/23 07:37:57 | 000,167,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\QSHVHOST.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:37:57 | 000,101,760 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\consent.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:56 | 001,750,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\pnidui.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:56 | 000,109,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\t2embed.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:55 | 000,782,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\webservices.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:54 | 002,146,304 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\SyncCenter.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:54 | 000,225,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\netdiagfx.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:54 | 000,124,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\fde.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:53 | 000,907,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sdengin2.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:53 | 000,051,712 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wscapi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:53 | 000,033,280 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\TsUsbGDCoInstaller.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:52 | 000,560,128 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wuapi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:51 | 000,134,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WinSCard.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:50 | 000,830,464 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\MSMPEG2ENC.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:37:50 | 000,826,368 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\rdpcore.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:50 | 000,727,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mcmde.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:49 | 000,271,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:49 | 000,156,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\winsta.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:49 | 000,103,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\setupcl.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:48 | 000,630,784 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\DXPTaskRingtone.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:48 | 000,392,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\imapi2.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:47 | 000,302,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\aeinv.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:47 | 000,027,008 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Diskdump.sys
    [2011/05/23 07:37:46 | 002,576,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\gameux.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:44 | 001,624,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WMPEncEn.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:44 | 000,199,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\onex.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:44 | 000,097,280 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dwmredir.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:43 | 000,666,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mssvp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:42 | 000,196,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\vaultsvc.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:42 | 000,066,560 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\hbaapi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:41 | 002,217,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\bootres.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:41 | 001,077,248 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\Narrator.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:41 | 000,658,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\autofmt.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:40 | 000,166,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\netiohlp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:40 | 000,100,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:39 | 000,679,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\autoconv.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:39 | 000,303,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msinfo32.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:39 | 000,195,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\AudioSes.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:39 | 000,194,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\halmacpi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:39 | 000,194,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\hal.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:39 | 000,167,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msutb.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:39 | 000,103,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:37:39 | 000,072,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\regapi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:39 | 000,042,496 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mimefilt.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:39 | 000,028,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\proquota.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:38 | 000,400,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ipsmsnap.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:38 | 000,301,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\srchadmin.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:38 | 000,181,760 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\tcpipcfg.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:38 | 000,179,712 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\schtasks.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:38 | 000,035,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\winusb.sys
    [2011/05/23 07:37:37 | 000,441,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\powercpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:37 | 000,337,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msihnd.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:37 | 000,222,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\eapphost.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:37 | 000,202,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\framedyn.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:37 | 000,155,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mscorier.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:36 | 000,665,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\AuxiliaryDisplayCpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:36 | 000,478,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\timedate.cpl
    [2011/05/23 07:37:36 | 000,171,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\QAGENT.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:37:36 | 000,117,248 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\netid.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:35 | 001,227,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wdc.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:35 | 000,399,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\DXP.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:35 | 000,307,712 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\scesrv.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:35 | 000,204,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\MSNP.ax
    [2011/05/23 07:37:34 | 000,933,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\Vault.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:34 | 000,372,224 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\rastls.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:34 | 000,346,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\untfs.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:34 | 000,132,992 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ataport.sys
    [2011/05/23 07:37:34 | 000,078,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nci.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:33 | 001,326,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wlanpref.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:33 | 001,131,008 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sdclt.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:33 | 001,003,008 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WMNetMgr.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:32 | 000,187,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\FWPKCLNT.SYS
    [2011/05/23 07:37:32 | 000,098,816 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\System32\Robocopy.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:31 | 001,400,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\DxpTaskSync.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:31 | 001,040,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\Display.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:31 | 000,320,512 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mtxclu.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:30 | 000,417,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msdri.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:30 | 000,316,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sharemediacpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:30 | 000,197,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mssphtb.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:30 | 000,135,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\XpsRasterService.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:29 | 001,188,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\DiagCpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:29 | 000,352,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\termmgr.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:29 | 000,324,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\puiobj.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:29 | 000,288,256 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\eudcedit.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:29 | 000,140,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\scsiport.sys
    [2011/05/23 07:37:27 | 001,066,496 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msdtctm.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:27 | 000,428,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\biocpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:27 | 000,416,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wiadefui.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:27 | 000,233,984 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msconfig.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:27 | 000,193,536 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sppcomapi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:27 | 000,176,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\rasppp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:27 | 000,127,488 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\logoncli.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:27 | 000,111,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\shsetup.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:26 | 000,856,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\FirewallControlPanel.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:25 | 002,202,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\SensorsCpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:25 | 002,157,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\themecpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:25 | 000,766,464 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wpccpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:25 | 000,216,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\FWPUCLNT.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:37:25 | 000,109,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dnscmmc.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:24 | 000,413,696 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\PhotoScreensaver.scr
    [2011/05/23 07:37:24 | 000,312,832 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\hgcpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:23 | 000,481,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mscms.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:23 | 000,429,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\localsec.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:23 | 000,175,616 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\scecli.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:23 | 000,169,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\winsrv.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:23 | 000,080,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mscories.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:22 | 000,400,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\srcore.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:22 | 000,268,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mprddm.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:22 | 000,220,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\SndVolSSO.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:22 | 000,133,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\bcdsrv.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:22 | 000,078,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iasacct.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:21 | 001,644,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\netcenter.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:21 | 000,941,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mblctr.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:21 | 000,740,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\batmeter.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:21 | 000,638,976 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\VAN.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:21 | 000,600,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\PerfCenterCPL.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:21 | 000,600,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\usercpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:21 | 000,514,560 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\qdvd.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:21 | 000,509,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\qedit.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:21 | 000,410,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wlanui.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:21 | 000,314,368 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\SndVol.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:21 | 000,120,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\prntvpt.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:21 | 000,066,048 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\w32tm.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:20 | 003,727,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\accessibilitycpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:20 | 000,352,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\spwizeng.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:20 | 000,314,368 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\azroleui.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:20 | 000,223,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wksprt.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:19 | 000,516,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\main.cpl
    [2011/05/23 07:37:19 | 000,226,304 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\MSAC3ENC.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:37:19 | 000,190,976 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ks.sys
    [2011/05/23 07:37:19 | 000,161,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\netjoin.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:19 | 000,059,904 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\fdeploy.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:18 | 002,130,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\networkmap.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:18 | 000,414,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mspbda.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:18 | 000,320,512 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\Faultrep.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:18 | 000,314,880 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wusa.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:18 | 000,312,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\MCEWMDRMNDBootstrap.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:18 | 000,186,880 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\adsldp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:17 | 000,755,200 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sud.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:17 | 000,744,448 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ActionCenter.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:17 | 000,395,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\prnfldr.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:17 | 000,218,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\OnLineIDCpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:16 | 000,389,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sysmon.ocx
    [2011/05/23 07:37:16 | 000,325,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\slui.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:16 | 000,266,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\MediaMetadataHandler.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:16 | 000,233,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\taskbarcpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:16 | 000,172,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iasrad.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:16 | 000,049,152 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\taskhost.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:15 | 000,271,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iprtrmgr.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:15 | 000,220,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\defaultlocationcpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:15 | 000,137,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\halacpi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:15 | 000,129,536 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\rdpcorekmts.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:15 | 000,082,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dot3cfg.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:15 | 000,055,808 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hidclass.sys
    [2011/05/23 07:37:15 | 000,042,496 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ftp.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:14 | 000,692,736 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\bthprops.cpl
    [2011/05/23 07:37:14 | 000,577,024 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wpd_ci.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:14 | 000,428,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\shwebsvc.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:14 | 000,345,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\intl.cpl
    [2011/05/23 07:37:14 | 000,148,992 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ifsutil.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:14 | 000,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sisbkup.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:13 | 000,750,080 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sdcpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:13 | 000,600,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\TabletPC.cpl
    [2011/05/23 07:37:13 | 000,537,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ActionCenterCPL.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:13 | 000,319,488 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\odbcjt32.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:13 | 000,205,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\efscore.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:13 | 000,146,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\autoplay.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:13 | 000,135,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\recovery.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:12 | 000,738,816 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wmpmde.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:12 | 000,484,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\DeviceCenter.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:12 | 000,295,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\bcdedit.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:12 | 000,115,712 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sppnp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:12 | 000,069,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ntlanman.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:12 | 000,058,880 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\rdpwsx.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:11 | 000,068,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WSTPager.ax
    [2011/05/23 07:37:11 | 000,037,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\rtutils.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:10 | 000,859,648 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\OobeFldr.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:10 | 000,410,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\systemcpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:10 | 000,297,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ntprint.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:10 | 000,210,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\recdisc.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:10 | 000,152,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\SmartcardCredentialProvider.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:10 | 000,151,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\vdsutil.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:10 | 000,146,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\bcdboot.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:09 | 000,743,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\blackbox.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:09 | 000,656,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nshwfp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:09 | 000,473,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\riched20.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:09 | 000,270,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sethc.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:09 | 000,262,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\rstrui.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:08 | 000,202,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\activeds.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:08 | 000,193,536 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ksproxy.ax
    [2011/05/23 07:37:08 | 000,107,008 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\NAPHLPR.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:37:08 | 000,093,696 | ---- | C] (Windows (R) Codename Longhorn DDK provider) -- C:\Windows\System32\fms.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:07 | 000,805,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\cdosys.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:07 | 000,182,272 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wmpsrcwp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:07 | 000,112,128 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\AuxiliaryDisplayServices.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:07 | 000,101,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\migisol.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:07 | 000,067,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\asycfilt.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:07 | 000,034,816 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\httpapi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:06 | 000,592,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msftedit.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:06 | 000,428,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wlanmsm.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:06 | 000,346,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nshipsec.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:06 | 000,254,976 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wsqmcons.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:06 | 000,247,808 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ReAgent.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:06 | 000,222,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wavemsp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:06 | 000,086,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\isoburn.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:05 | 000,586,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dfrgui.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:05 | 000,333,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dot3ui.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:05 | 000,198,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sysclass.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:05 | 000,197,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ocsetup.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:05 | 000,164,352 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wuwebv.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:05 | 000,047,616 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\tzutil.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:04 | 000,444,928 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wvc.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:04 | 000,406,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wimgapi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:04 | 000,040,448 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wtsapi32.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:03 | 000,281,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\unimdm.tsp
    [2011/05/23 07:37:03 | 000,190,976 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\qcap.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:03 | 000,113,152 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\setupugc.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:03 | 000,051,200 | ---- | C] (Twain Working Group) -- C:\Windows\twain_32.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:02 | 000,293,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ssText3d.scr
    [2011/05/23 07:37:02 | 000,257,024 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\srrstr.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:02 | 000,206,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\qasf.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:02 | 000,118,784 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\uxlib.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:02 | 000,014,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\slwga.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:01 | 000,616,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wmdrmsdk.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:01 | 000,230,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\clusapi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:01 | 000,196,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wwanconn.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:01 | 000,120,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msvfw32.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:01 | 000,098,304 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nslookup.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:37:01 | 000,084,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mciavi32.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:00 | 000,504,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msscp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:37:00 | 000,211,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\DevicePairingFolder.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:59 | 000,402,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drmmgrtn.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:59 | 000,327,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wimserv.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:59 | 000,318,976 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\raschap.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:59 | 000,276,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\diskraid.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:59 | 000,202,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\input.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:59 | 000,186,368 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\rdpencom.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:59 | 000,157,184 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\perfmon.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:59 | 000,080,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\QUTIL.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:59 | 000,045,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\acppage.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:58 | 000,292,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WindowsAnytimeUpgradeResults.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:58 | 000,174,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ocsetapi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:58 | 000,122,880 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\odbccp32.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:58 | 000,078,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\UserAccountControlSettings.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:58 | 000,046,080 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\NAPCRYPT.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:58 | 000,025,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\vpnikeapi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:57 | 001,111,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\onexui.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:57 | 000,327,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nltest.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:57 | 000,219,648 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iTVData.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:57 | 000,198,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wpdwcn.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:57 | 000,160,256 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\vdsbas.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:57 | 000,065,024 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\bfsvc.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:57 | 000,050,688 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\runonce.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:56 | 000,210,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dxdiagn.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:56 | 000,095,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\logagent.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:56 | 000,015,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sspisrv.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:55 | 000,489,984 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\d3d10level9.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:55 | 000,242,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\eapp3hst.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:55 | 000,176,128 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\MFPlay.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:55 | 000,117,760 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rmcast.sys
    [2011/05/23 07:36:55 | 000,061,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\PnPUnattend.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:54 | 000,507,392 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wmdrmdev.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:54 | 000,108,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\shacct.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:52 | 000,878,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\Bubbles.scr
    [2011/05/23 07:36:52 | 000,309,760 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sqlcese30.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:52 | 000,186,368 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\bitsadmin.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:52 | 000,087,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wudriver.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:52 | 000,059,392 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\unimdmat.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:52 | 000,052,224 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\rdpd3d.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:52 | 000,028,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iscsium.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:52 | 000,021,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\lsmproxy.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:51 | 001,160,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\OpcServices.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:51 | 000,350,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WPDSp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:51 | 000,236,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\pdh.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:51 | 000,183,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\PortableDeviceSyncProvider.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:51 | 000,158,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mprapi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:51 | 000,084,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\kstvtune.ax
    [2011/05/23 07:36:51 | 000,082,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\logman.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:51 | 000,074,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\tabcal.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:51 | 000,060,928 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ncryptui.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:51 | 000,059,904 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\djoin.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:50 | 000,427,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\PortableDeviceStatus.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:50 | 000,221,184 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\Mystify.scr
    [2011/05/23 07:36:50 | 000,220,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\Ribbons.scr
    [2011/05/23 07:36:50 | 000,163,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\odbctrac.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:50 | 000,162,304 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WUDFPlatform.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:50 | 000,142,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\powercfg.cpl
    [2011/05/23 07:36:50 | 000,132,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\MdSched.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:50 | 000,099,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\QSVRMGMT.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:50 | 000,077,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\olethk32.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:50 | 000,061,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\lpremove.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:50 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wwanprotdim.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:50 | 000,036,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\tsgqec.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:49 | 000,902,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WMADMOD.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:49 | 000,318,464 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WMPhoto.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:49 | 000,179,200 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ActionQueue.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:49 | 000,115,200 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dot3msm.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:49 | 000,098,304 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\fphc.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:49 | 000,091,648 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\avifil32.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:49 | 000,076,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mapistub.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:49 | 000,076,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mapi32.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:49 | 000,072,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\Mpeg2Data.ax
    [2011/05/23 07:36:49 | 000,031,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\utildll.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:48 | 000,541,184 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WMVSDECD.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:48 | 000,257,536 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WindowsAnytimeUpgrade.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:48 | 000,189,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sqmapi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:48 | 000,153,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\VBICodec.ax
    [2011/05/23 07:36:48 | 000,109,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wiavideo.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:48 | 000,107,008 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\Kswdmcap.ax
    [2011/05/23 07:36:48 | 000,051,200 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\takeown.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:48 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\TsUsbRedirectionGroupPolicyControl.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:47 | 000,436,736 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wmdrmnet.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:47 | 000,283,136 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\qdv.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:47 | 000,265,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msnetobj.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:47 | 000,128,512 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\EhStorAPI.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:47 | 000,100,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sppinst.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:47 | 000,075,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\psisrndr.ax
    [2011/05/23 07:36:46 | 000,567,808 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WUDFx.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:46 | 000,202,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\unattend.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:46 | 000,084,992 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\cmstp.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:46 | 000,071,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\QCLIPROV.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:46 | 000,066,560 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\cca.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:45 | 000,739,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WMSPDMOD.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:45 | 000,182,784 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\RelPost.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:45 | 000,115,712 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\setupcln.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:45 | 000,070,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\MuiUnattend.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:45 | 000,056,832 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\vfwwdm32.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:45 | 000,051,712 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wsnmp32.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:45 | 000,046,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\pdhui.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:45 | 000,044,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\basesrv.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:44 | 000,176,128 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msorcl32.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:44 | 000,050,688 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\umb.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:44 | 000,028,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\AzSqlExt.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:43 | 000,144,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iscsicli.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:43 | 000,128,000 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\desk.cpl
    [2011/05/23 07:36:43 | 000,122,880 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iasrecst.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:43 | 000,046,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WavDest.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:43 | 000,037,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\relog.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:43 | 000,032,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\PrintIsolationProxy.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:43 | 000,025,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\netiougc.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:42 | 000,133,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\diskpart.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:42 | 000,070,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\amstream.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:42 | 000,069,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\rastapi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:42 | 000,061,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\spbcd.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:42 | 000,047,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wkscli.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:42 | 000,024,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\netbtugc.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:41 | 001,027,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\IMJP10.IME
    [2011/05/23 07:36:41 | 000,158,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\itircl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:41 | 000,144,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wmpps.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:41 | 000,085,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\secproc_ssp_isv.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:41 | 000,085,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\secproc_ssp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:41 | 000,071,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\resutils.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:41 | 000,065,024 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\CertPolEng.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:41 | 000,053,248 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\MultiDigiMon.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:41 | 000,050,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\setbcdlocale.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:41 | 000,048,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ksxbar.ax
    [2011/05/23 07:36:41 | 000,014,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\syssetup.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:41 | 000,011,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nrpsrv.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:40 | 000,430,080 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\FXSTIFF.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:40 | 000,033,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wuapp.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:40 | 000,028,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WerFaultSecure.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:39 | 000,280,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\RMActivate_ssp.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:39 | 000,278,016 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\RMActivate_ssp_isv.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:39 | 000,094,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\eappgnui.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:39 | 000,069,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\tlscsp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:39 | 000,062,976 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\findstr.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:39 | 000,022,016 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ReAgentc.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:38 | 000,073,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\cabinet.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:38 | 000,036,352 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mciqtz32.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:38 | 000,033,280 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wiarpc.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:38 | 000,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\muifontsetup.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:37 | 000,121,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sppc.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:37 | 000,082,944 | ---- | C] (Radius Inc.) -- C:\Windows\System32\iccvid.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:37 | 000,059,904 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\MSDvbNP.ax
    [2011/05/23 07:36:37 | 000,031,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\prevhost.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:37 | 000,021,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tdi.sys
    [2011/05/23 07:36:37 | 000,019,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\spopk.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:36 | 000,061,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\manage-bde.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:36 | 000,057,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\repair-bde.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:36 | 000,041,984 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\luainstall.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:36 | 000,034,304 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\unlodctr.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:36 | 000,033,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\vbisurf.ax
    [2011/05/23 07:36:36 | 000,031,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wdiasqmmodule.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:36 | 000,030,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msdmo.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:36 | 000,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbrpm.sys
    [2011/05/23 07:36:36 | 000,025,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\netcfg.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:36:36 | 000,022,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\HotStartUserAgent.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:35 | 000,052,736 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\inetmib1.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:35 | 000,045,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\g711codc.ax
    [2011/05/23 07:36:35 | 000,021,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\rdprefdrvapi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:34 | 001,164,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\UIRibbonRes.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:34 | 000,041,984 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\browcli.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:34 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\odbcconf.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:34 | 000,039,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WUDFCoinstaller.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:34 | 000,028,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\profprov.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:34 | 000,027,648 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wups.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:33 | 000,017,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\perfts.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:33 | 000,015,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\icaapi.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:32 | 000,039,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\FXSMON.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:32 | 000,022,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\elsTrans.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:32 | 000,021,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\TRAPI.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:31 | 000,121,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\RDPENCDD.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:31 | 000,068,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\napdsnap.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:31 | 000,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:31 | 000,017,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\schedcli.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:30 | 000,030,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dsauth.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:29 | 000,009,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sscore.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:28 | 000,430,080 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\imkr80.ime
    [2011/05/23 07:36:28 | 000,036,352 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wups2.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:28 | 000,021,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wsdchngr.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:28 | 000,020,992 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\shgina.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:28 | 000,008,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\riched32.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:27 | 000,008,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\rdpcfgex.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:25 | 000,011,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wshirda.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:24 | 000,025,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\USBCAMD2.sys
    [2011/05/23 07:36:24 | 000,025,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\USBCAMD.sys
    [2011/05/23 07:36:23 | 000,008,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\spwmp.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:22 | 000,026,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\RDPREFDD.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:22 | 000,011,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\C_ISCII.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:22 | 000,010,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\shunimpl.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:22 | 000,004,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msdxm.ocx
    [2011/05/23 07:36:22 | 000,004,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dxmasf.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:21 | 012,625,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wmploc.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\kbdlk41a.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDSF.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDNEPR.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDINBEN.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDUS.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDUGHR1.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDTURME.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDTAJIK.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDMON.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDMAORI.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDLT1.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDINTEL.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDINTAM.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDINORI.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDINMAR.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDINKAN.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDINHIN.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDBULG.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDBLR.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDBASH.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:20 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDGEO.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:19 | 000,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDSG.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:19 | 000,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDCZ1.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:19 | 000,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDTUQ.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:19 | 000,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDTUF.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:19 | 000,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDPO.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:19 | 000,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDGR1.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:19 | 000,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\KBDGKL.DLL
    [2011/05/23 07:36:18 | 000,069,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\nlsbres.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:18 | 000,052,736 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\BlbEvents.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:18 | 000,035,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\pifmgr.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:18 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\spwizres.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:18 | 000,002,560 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dpnaddr.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:36:18 | 000,002,048 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\tzres.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:35:54 | 000,363,008 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wbemcomn.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:35:54 | 000,351,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wmicmiplugin.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:35:42 | 000,697,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\SmiEngine.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:35:34 | 000,209,920 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\PkgMgr.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:35:34 | 000,189,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wdscore.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:35:04 | 000,323,072 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drvstore.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:35:04 | 000,257,024 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dpx.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:32:03 | 001,076,736 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\DWrite.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:32:03 | 000,739,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\d2d1.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:32:01 | 000,870,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\XpsPrint.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:31:58 | 002,616,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\explorer.exe
    [2011/05/23 07:31:57 | 000,219,136 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\d3d10_1core.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:31:57 | 000,161,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\d3d10_1.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:29:43 | 000,219,008 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgmms1.sys
    [2011/05/23 07:29:43 | 000,107,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\cdd.dll
    [2011/05/22 20:41:03 | 000,404,640 | ---- | C] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\System32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
    [2011/05/10 20:45:03 | 003,967,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ntkrnlpa.exe
    [2011/05/10 20:45:03 | 003,912,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ntoskrnl.exe
    [2011/05/10 20:45:00 | 000,123,904 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\poqexec.exe
    [2011/05/03 20:21:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iTunes
    [2011/05/03 20:20:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\iPod
    [2011/05/03 20:20:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\iTunes
    [2011/05/03 20:17:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/05/30 14:50:45 | 000,009,728 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
    [2011/05/30 14:50:45 | 000,009,728 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
    [2011/05/30 14:46:25 | 000,580,096 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\OTL.scr
    [2011/05/30 14:45:27 | 000,000,868 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\Google Software Updater.job
    [2011/05/30 14:41:52 | 000,000,882 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
    [2011/05/30 14:41:38 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
    [2011/05/30 14:41:23 | 1559,433,216 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
    [2011/05/30 10:31:32 | 000,001,071 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
    [2011/05/30 10:23:18 | 000,615,360 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfh009.dat
    [2011/05/30 10:23:18 | 000,103,702 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfc009.dat
    [2011/05/30 10:12:23 | 000,000,886 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
    [2011/05/30 10:05:56 | 000,009,493 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\4218.A6D
    [2011/05/30 09:57:00 | 007,734,208 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\mbam-setup-1.50.1.1100.exe
    [2011/05/30 09:56:32 | 001,007,108 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\rkill.com
    [2011/05/30 09:56:16 | 000,001,134 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\FixNCR.reg
    [2011/05/28 21:01:14 | 000,002,959 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
    [2011/05/28 21:00:08 | 001,402,880 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\HijackThis.msi
    [2011/05/27 11:43:51 | 000,001,849 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Kyle\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
    [2011/05/23 17:18:43 | 000,001,411 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Kyle\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk
    [2011/05/23 12:54:17 | 000,414,560 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
    [2011/05/23 12:44:26 | 000,152,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msclmd.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:12 | 000,161,792 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msls31.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:12 | 000,074,752 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
    [2011/05/23 12:34:12 | 000,065,024 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\jsproxy.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 003,695,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieapfltr.dat
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,434,176 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieapfltr.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,367,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\html.iec
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,353,792 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dxtmsft.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,223,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dxtrans.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,176,640 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieui.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,162,304 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msrating.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,130,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieakeng.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,110,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\IEAdvpack.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,086,528 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iesysprep.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,076,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,074,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,048,640 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mshtmler.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,041,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeedsbs.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,010,752 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeedssync.exe
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 002,382,848 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.tlb
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 001,427,456 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\inetcpl.cpl
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,580,608 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeeds.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,420,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\vbscript.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,353,584 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iedkcs32.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,231,936 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\url.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,152,064 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wextract.exe
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,150,528 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iexpress.exe
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,142,848 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieUnatt.exe
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,078,848 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\inseng.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,074,752 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iesetup.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,072,822 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ieuinit.inf
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,031,744 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iernonce.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,023,552 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\licmgr10.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:09 | 001,797,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\jscript9.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:09 | 000,716,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\jscript.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:09 | 000,227,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieaksie.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:09 | 000,163,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieakui.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:09 | 000,118,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iepeers.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:09 | 000,101,888 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\admparse.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:09 | 000,054,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\pngfilt.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:09 | 000,035,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\imgutil.dll
    [2011/05/23 07:46:25 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Msft_Kernel_SynTP_01009.Wdf
    [2011/05/22 22:41:32 | 000,027,744 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\nvModes.001
    [2011/05/22 20:41:03 | 000,404,640 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\System32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
    [2011/05/22 20:38:16 | 000,000,318 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\HPCeeScheduleForKyle.job
    [2011/05/03 20:21:08 | 000,001,753 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
    [2011/04/30 15:56:21 | 000,132,407 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Ch01.pdf

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2011/05/30 10:22:59 | 000,001,134 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\FixNCR.reg
    [2011/05/30 10:22:56 | 001,007,108 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\rkill.com
    [2011/05/28 21:18:22 | 000,001,071 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
    [2011/05/28 21:01:14 | 000,002,959 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
    [2011/05/28 21:00:02 | 001,402,880 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\HijackThis.msi
    [2011/05/28 15:28:07 | 000,009,493 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\4218.A6D
    [2011/05/27 07:28:28 | 000,001,112 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
    [2011/05/23 17:18:43 | 000,001,417 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk
    [2011/05/23 12:34:10 | 000,072,822 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ieuinit.inf
    [2011/05/23 07:46:25 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Msft_Kernel_SynTP_01009.Wdf
    [2011/05/23 07:38:40 | 000,146,852 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\systemsf.ebd
    [2011/05/23 07:36:33 | 000,010,429 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ScavengeSpace.xml
    [2011/05/23 07:36:17 | 000,105,559 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\RacRules.xml
    [2011/05/03 20:21:08 | 000,001,753 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
    [2011/04/30 15:56:21 | 000,132,407 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Ch01.pdf
    [2011/04/29 15:06:30 | 000,036,489 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\DIIUnin.dat
    [2011/01/01 10:20:26 | 000,016,968 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hitmanpro35.sys
    [2010/04/21 21:27:04 | 000,176,235 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\Primomonnt.dll
    [2010/04/05 22:05:09 | 000,000,048 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\ezsidmv.dat
    [2010/02/24 23:58:10 | 000,027,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\nvModes.dat
    [2010/02/24 23:58:10 | 000,027,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\nvModes.001
    [2010/02/24 23:25:45 | 000,021,316 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\emptyregdb.dat
    [2009/11/21 16:01:22 | 000,077,350 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\hpqins05.dat
    [2009/08/30 19:24:37 | 000,019,875 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\W2BNEUnin.dat
    [2009/08/03 15:07:42 | 000,403,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\OGACheckControl.dll
    [2009/08/03 15:07:42 | 000,230,768 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\OGAEXEC.exe
    [2009/07/30 18:58:42 | 000,000,314 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\primopdf.ini
    [2009/07/13 21:57:37 | 000,067,584 | --S- | C] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
    [2009/07/13 21:33:53 | 000,414,560 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
    [2009/07/13 19:05:48 | 000,615,360 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfh009.dat
    [2009/07/13 19:05:48 | 000,291,294 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfi009.dat
    [2009/07/13 19:05:48 | 000,103,702 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfc009.dat
    [2009/07/13 19:05:48 | 000,031,548 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfd009.dat
    [2009/07/13 19:05:05 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\NOISE.DAT
    [2009/07/13 19:04:11 | 000,215,943 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\dssec.dat
    [2009/07/13 16:55:01 | 000,043,131 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\mib.bin
    [2009/07/13 16:51:43 | 000,073,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\BthpanContextHandler.dll
    [2009/07/13 16:42:10 | 000,064,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\BWContextHandler.dll
    [2009/07/07 22:26:43 | 000,116,841 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\hpqins00.dat
    [2009/06/10 14:26:10 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\mlang.dat
    [2009/05/24 12:42:11 | 000,012,717 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Windows\hpwscr14.dat
    [2009/05/24 12:40:58 | 000,179,718 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\hpwins14.dat
    [2009/04/24 14:13:10 | 000,021,840 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\SIntfNT.dll
    [2009/04/24 14:13:10 | 000,017,212 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\SIntf32.dll
    [2009/04/24 14:13:10 | 000,012,067 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\SIntf16.dll
    [2009/04/18 16:07:58 | 000,000,164 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\install.dat
    [2008/07/19 23:30:41 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\nsreg.dat
    [2008/07/19 15:57:28 | 000,027,240 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\nvModes.dat
    [2008/07/19 15:57:28 | 000,027,240 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\nvModes.001
    [2008/07/19 15:50:10 | 000,000,280 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\epoPGPsdk.dll.sig
    [2008/06/09 12:02:30 | 000,001,108 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Windows\hpwmdl14.dat
    [2007/08/04 19:43:45 | 000,103,437 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\hpqins13.dat
    [2007/08/04 18:33:21 | 000,001,732 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvphy.bin
    [2007/02/27 13:43:02 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\px.ini
    [2006/12/13 23:01:36 | 000,520,192 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\CddbPlaylist2Roxio.dll
    [2006/12/13 23:01:36 | 000,204,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\CddbFileTaggerRoxio.dll
    [2006/03/09 16:58:00 | 001,060,424 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\WdfCoInstaller01000.dll
    [2005/05/07 05:06:00 | 000,016,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\rixdicon.dll

========== LOP Check ==========

[2010/02/24 23:13:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\DAEMON Tools Lite
    [2010/02/24 23:13:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\FLV Extract
    [2011/03/11 20:18:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\gtk-2.0
    [2010/02/24 23:13:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\LimeWire
    [2010/05/22 14:01:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\PrimoPDF
    [2010/02/24 23:13:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird
    [2010/02/24 23:13:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\Ulead Systems
    [2011/05/30 14:50:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent
    [2011/03/09 22:08:33 | 000,032,642 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Tasks\SCHEDLGU.TXT

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.* >
    [2009/06/10 14:42:20 | 000,000,024 | ---- | M] () -- C:\autoexec.bat
    [2010/11/20 05:40:07 | 000,383,786 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\bootmgr
    [2010/02/24 22:30:31 | 000,008,192 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\BOOTSECT.BAK
    [2009/06/10 14:42:20 | 000,000,010 | ---- | M] () -- C:\config.sys
    [2011/05/30 14:41:23 | 1559,433,216 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
    [2011/05/30 14:41:38 | 2079,248,384 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\pagefile.sys
    [2009/05/07 18:20:53 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData.LOG1
    [2009/05/07 18:20:53 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData.LOG2
    [2011/05/30 12:42:19 | 000,000,361 | ---- | M] () -- C:\rkill second run.txt
    [2011/05/30 12:41:46 | 000,000,361 | ---- | M] () -- C:\rkill.log
    [2008/11/25 20:23:56 | 000,000,594 | ---- | M] () -- C:\updatedatfix.log

< %systemroot%\system32\Spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.dll >
    [2008/07/01 12:00:16 | 000,274,944 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\hpzpp5jy.dll
    [2009/07/13 18:15:35 | 000,022,528 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\jnwppr.dll
    [2006/10/26 19:56:12 | 000,033,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\msonpppr.dll
    [2010/11/20 05:21:36 | 000,030,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\winprint.dll

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles >
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,353,792 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\Windows\System32\dxtmsft.dll
    [2011/05/23 12:34:11 | 000,223,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\Windows\System32\dxtrans.dll
    [2009/07/13 18:15:36 | 000,226,816 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\Windows\System32\LocationApi.dll

< %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.exe /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav >

< %PROGRAMFILES%\* >
    [2009/07/13 21:41:57 | 000,000,174 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\desktop.ini

< HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU >

< End of report >

---------------------------

OTL Extras logfile created on: 5/30/2011 2:49:21 PM - Run 1
    OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.23.0 Folder = C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop
    Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation
    Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
    Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1.94 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.21 Gb Available Physical Memory | 62.25% Memory free
    3.87 Gb Paging File | 2.93 Gb Available in Paging File | 75.70% Paging File free
    Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
    Drive C: | 140.64 Gb Total Space | 63.56 Gb Free Space | 45.20% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
    Drive D: | 8.41 Gb Total Space | 1.80 Gb Free Space | 21.35% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
    Drive E: | 549.52 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS
    Drive F: | 1.87 Gb Total Space | 1.84 Gb Free Space | 98.70% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT

Computer Name: KYLE-PC | User Name: Kyle | Logged in as Administrator.
    Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user
    Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
    .cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\System32\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
    .hlp [@ = hlpfile] -- C:\Windows\winhlp32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
    .html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
    batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
    cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
    comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
    cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)
    exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
    helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
    hlpfile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\winhlp32.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
    piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
    regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
    scrfile [config] -- "%1"
    scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
    scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
    txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
    Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
    Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
    Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
    Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
    Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
    Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
    "cval" = 1
    "FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
    "AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
    "UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]
    "VistaSp1" = Reg Error: Unknown registry data type -- File not found
    "AntiVirusOverride" = 0
    "AntiSpywareOverride" = 0
    "FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\Vol]

========== System Restore Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore]
    "DisableSR" = 0

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
    "DisableNotifications" = 0
    "EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
    "EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\PublicProfile]
    "EnableFirewall" = 1

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
    "C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\TaskPanl.exe" = C:\Program Files\EarthLink TotalAccess\TaskPanl.exe:*:Enabled:Earthlink -- (EarthLink, Inc.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
    "{0289B35E-DC07-4c7a-9710-BBD686EA4B7D}" = Status
    "{0394CDC8-FABD-4ed8-B104-03393876DFDF}" = Roxio Creator Tools
    "{082702D5-5DD8-4600-BCE5-48B15174687F}" = HP Doc Viewer
    "{0D397393-9B50-4c52-84D5-77E344289F87}" = Roxio Creator Data
    "{0F7C2E47-089E-4d23-B9F7-39BE00100776}" = Toolbox
    "{11F93B4B-48F0-4A4E-AE77-DFA96A99664B}" = Roxio Creator EasyArchive
    "{15262012-213A-4f65-9019-C8A409EC0156}" = HP Officejet J6400 Series
    "{18669FF9-C8FE-407a-9F70-E674896B1DB4}" = GPBaseService
    "{228C6B46-64E2-404E-898A-EF0830603EF4}" = HPNetworkAssistant
    "{254C37AA-6B72-4300-84F6-98A82419187E}" = ActiveCheck component for HP Active Support Library
    "{2614F54E-A828-49FA-93BA-45A3F756BFAA}" = 32 Bit HP CIO Components Installer
    "{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216023FF}" = Java(TM) 6 Update 23
    "{279D3818-7287-4ab4-A927-542EBEA9E365}" = ProductContext
    "{2DFF31F9-7893-4922-AF66-C9A1EB4EBB31}" = Rhapsody Player Engine
    "{31216452-5540-4C96-B754-94890A63D5AB}" = HP Help and Support
    "{32343DB6-9A52-40C9-87E4-5E7C79791C87}" = MSXML 4.0 SP2 and SOAP Toolkit 3.0
    "{33C65B6A-5D73-4E3E-A1F9-127C27BD3F72}" = Roxio MyDVD Basic v9
    "{34BFB099-07B2-4E95-A673-7362D60866A2}" = PSSWCORE
    "{34D2AB40-150D-475D-AE32-BD23FB5EE355}" = HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.20 B1
    "{35E1EC43-D4FC-4E4A-AAB3-20DDA27E8BB0}" = Roxio Activation Module
    "{3700194C-C5DD-439A-BE06-A66960CA4C70}" = MSVCSetup
    "{380CC749-8C28-4C74-BE01-45921D062302}" = BPDSoftware_Ini
    "{3881DB80-EAA2-012B-ADAE-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 WinPerFedFormset
    "{38975F50-EAA2-012B-ADB4-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 WinPerReleaseEngine
    "{38A34630-EAA2-012B-ADB6-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 WinPerTaxSupport
    "{3BD76F20-EAA2-012B-AE7F-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 wokiper
    "{3C024FB0-EAA2-012B-AE8A-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 woriper
    "{3C5A81D0-EAA2-012B-AE9F-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 wrapper
    "{40F7AED3-0C7D-4582-99F6-484A515C73F2}" = HP Easy Setup - Frontend
    "{41853D20-40CC-4266-978D-F128BB97CA96}" = 6400_Help
    "{4286E640-B5FB-11DF-AC4B-005056C00008}" = Google Earth
    "{43602F34-1AA3-44FB-AEB2-D08C2C73743F}" = Paint.NET v3.36
    "{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}" = HiJackThis
    "{45D707E9-F3C4-11D9-A373-0050BAE317E1}" = HP QuickPlay 3.2
    "{46C045BF-2B3F-4BC4-8E4C-00E0CF8BD9DB}" = Adobe AIR
    "{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
    "{4A70EF07-7F88-4434-BB61-D1DE8AE93DD4}" = SolutionCenter
    "{4D43D635-6FDA-4fa5-AA9B-23CF73D058EA}" = Nero StartSmart OEM
    "{5109C064-813E-4e87-B0DE-C8AF7B5BC02B}" = SmartWebPrintingOC
    "{51F96AEC-D902-4434-A0DC-B9692A21AE7C}" = MobileMe Control Panel
    "{54F7A791-38DE-4439-AB3F-B3F7DDA89C75}" = ESU for Microsoft Vista
    "{56C049BE-79E9-4502-BEA7-9754A3E60F9B}" = neroxml
    "{57752979-A1C9-4C02-856B-FBB27AC4E02C}" = QuickTime
    "{5AB56552-6938-4686-9F87-DB0ED8D1E06B}" = HP User Guides 0056
    "{5BB4D7C1-52F2-4BFD-9E40-0D419E2E3021}" = bpd_scan
    "{5D934326-165A-413b-B056-26BE1EC082AF}" = J6400
    "{5D9B17E4-5C34-45B2-9C95-8B9DB4CF7AF3}" = HP_Network_UserGuide
    "{5DAA9C36-8F8B-462F-8CCA-E205BC3751F5}" = HP Active Support Library
    "{619CDD8A-14B6-43a1-AB6C-0F4EE48CE048}" = Roxio Creator Copy
    "{63FF21C9-A810-464F-B60A-3111747B1A6D}" = GPBaseService2
    "{65DA2EC9-0642-47E9-AAE2-B5267AA14D75}" = Activation Assistant for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites
    "{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}" = Roxio Express Labeler 3
    "{669D4A35-146B-4314-89F1-1AC3D7B88367}" = HPAsset component for HP Active Support Library
    "{66E6CE0C-5A1E-430C-B40A-0C90FF1804A8}" = eSupportQFolder
    "{676981B7-A2D9-49D0-9F4C-03018F131DA9}" = DocProc
    "{687FEF8A-8597-40b4-832C-297EA3F35817}" = BufferChm
    "{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
    "{69DAC00A-7665-4E9B-B441-093D40736429}" = HP BatteryCheck 2.10 A2
    "{6D52C408-B09A-4520-9B18-475B81D393F1}" = Microsoft Works
    "{6F5E2F4A-377D-4700-B0E3-8F7F7507EA15}" = CustomerResearchQFolder
    "{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
    "{74820B04-AAD3-4D04-8983-8DC1AAB9041C}" = PocketControl
    "{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
    "{7748ac8c-18e3-43bb-959b-088faea16fb2}" = Nero StartSmart
    "{80533B67-C407-485D-8B5D-63BB8ED9D878}" = Scan
    "{83FFCFC7-88C6-41c6-8752-958A45325C82}" = Roxio Creator Audio
    "{853A4763-6643-4604-8D64-28BDD8925F4C}" = Apple Application Support
    "{85C8D391-0EAE-4492-8A0A-2EE8B0B6DA03}" = BPDSoftware
    "{87E2B986-07E8-477a-93DC-AF0B6758B192}" = DocProcQFolder
    "{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
    "{8A85DEAD-7C1F-4368-881C-72AC74CB2E91}" = UnloadSupport
    "{8eaa9899-4101-44a4-8400-32e7c50ea229}" = Nero 9 Essentials
    "{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
    "{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
    "{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
    "{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
    "{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
    "{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{ABDDE972-355B-4AF1-89A8-DA50B7B5C045}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{ABDDE972-355B-4AF1-89A8-DA50B7B5C045}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
    "{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{F580DDD5-8D37-4998-968E-EBB76BB86787}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{F580DDD5-8D37-4998-968E-EBB76BB86787}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
    "{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{187308AB-5FA7-4F14-9AB9-D290383A10D9}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{187308AB-5FA7-4F14-9AB9-D290383A10D9}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
    "{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
    "{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007
    "{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
    "{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{91120000-0012-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Standard 2007
    "{91120000-0012-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{91120000-0012-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}" = Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
    "{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
    "{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
    "{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}" = Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
    "{981029E0-7FC9-4CF3-AB39-6F133621921A}" = Skype Toolbars
    "{9C2D4047-0E40-499a-AC7A-C4B9BB12FE03}" = TrayApp
    "{a0fe116e-9a8a-466f-aee0-625cb7c207e3}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable - KB2467175
    "{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper
    "{AB5D51AE-EBC3-438D-872C-705C7C2084B0}" = DeviceManagementQFolder
    "{AB5E289E-76BF-4251-9F3F-9B763F681AE0}" = HP Customer Experience Enhancements
    "{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AA0000000001}" = Adobe Reader X (10.0.1)
    "{AC76BA86-7AD7-5464-3428-900000000004}" = Spelling Dictionaries Support For Adobe Reader 9
    "{B2544A03-10D0-4E5E-BA69-0362FFC20D18}" = OGA Notifier 2.0.0048.0
    "{b2ec4a38-b545-4a00-8214-13fe0e915e6d}" = Advertising Center
    "{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A88D31DE6}_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy
    "{B7B3E9B3-FB14-4927-894B-E9124509AF5A}" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
    "{B8DBED1E-8BC3-4d08-B94A-F9D7D88E9BBF}" = HPSSupply
    "{BAD0FA60-09CF-4411-AE6A-C2844C8812FA}" = HP Photosmart Essential 2.5
    "{BCE72AED-3332-4863-9567-C5DCB9052CA2}" = Netflix Movie Viewer
    "{bd5ca0da-71ad-43da-b19e-6eee0c9adc9a}" = Nero ControlCenter
    "{C2E4B5BD-32DB-4817-A060-341AB17C3F90}" = Bonjour
    "{C43326F5-F135-4551-8270-7F7ABA0462E1}" = HPProductAssistant
    "{C8B0680B-CDAE-4809-9F91-387B6DE00F7C}" = Roxio Creator Basic v9
    "{CACAEB5F-174D-4C7C-AC56-A33289A807CA}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
    "{CCB9B81A-167F-4832-B305-D2A0430840B3}" = WebReg
    "{CEF7211D-CE3A-44C4-B321-D84A2099AE94}" = Comcast Desktop Software (v1.2.0.9)
    "{D103C4BA-F905-437A-8049-DB24763BBE36}" = Skype™ 4.2
    "{D142FE39-3386-4d82-9AD3-36D4A92AC3C2}" = DocMgr
    "{D2E0F0CC-6BE0-490b-B08B-9267083E34C9}" = MarketResearch
    "{D32067CD-7409-4792-BFA0-1469BCD8F0C8}" = HP Wireless Assistant
    "{D6BCB0B1-9AC8-407B-B679-F925A01F2B2C}" = Bonjour Print Services
    "{D87149B3-7A1D-4548-9CBF-032B791E5908}" = Desktop Doctor
    "{D99A8E3A-AE5A-4692-8B19-6F16D454E240}" = Destination Component
    "{D9B4D7EE-481C-4C36-86AB-A8F7417725FF}" = LightScribe 1.6.43.1
    "{dba84796-8503-4ff0-af57-1747dd9a166d}" = Nero Online Upgrade
    "{E008BEB1-AB63-46C1-BD3D-08D3A1F8E26D}" = McAfee Agent
    "{E08DC77E-D09A-4e36-8067-D6DBBCC5F8DC}" = VideoToolkit01
    "{E62A1F01-07B7-4541-A835-EE5B0BF064C2}" = Microsoft Antimalware
    "{e8a80433-302b-4ff1-815d-fcc8eac482ff}" = Nero Installer
    "{EEEB604C-C1A7-4f8c-B03F-56F9C1C9C45F}" = Fax
    "{EF1ADA5A-0B1A-4662-8C55-7475A61D8B65}" = DeviceDiscovery
    "{EF98A02A-1748-4762-9B7D-5ED1600520D5}" = Microsoft Security Essentials
    "{F59A9E08-A6A4-4ACF-91F2-D0344956C30B}" = iTunes
    "{F6B29003-A078-4491-AFBE-62EFB6CFFE19}" = HP Total Care Advisor
    "{F7F3B252-E772-48AA-93EB-7964BC326067}" = MSCU for Microsoft Vista
    "{F95F178B-56AD-4fab-87F8-FA81E66C7D68}" = Network
    "{FAB0C302-CB18-4A7A-BA03-C3DC23101A68}" = HP Active Support Library 32 bit components
    "{FE57DE70-95DE-4B64-9266-84DA811053DB}" = HP Update
    "Activation Assistant for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites" = Activation Assistant for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites
    "Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
    "Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
    "Bodog Poker_is1" = Bodog Poker
    "CNXT_AUDIO_HDA" = Conexant HD Audio
    "CNXT_MODEM_HDA_HSF" = HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
    "Diablo II" = Diablo II
    "Google Updater" = Google Updater
    "HOMESTUDENTR" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
    "HP Document Manager" = HP Document Manager 1.0
    "HP Imaging Device Functions" = HP Imaging Device Functions 10.0
    "HP Photosmart Essential" = HP Photosmart Essential 2.5
    "HP Smart Web Printing" = HP Smart Web Printing
    "HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools" = HP Solution Center 13.0
    "HPExtendedCapabilities" = HP Customer Participation Program 10.0
    "HPOCR" = OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 10.0
    "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    "Microsoft Security Essentials" = Microsoft Security Essentials
    "Mozilla Firefox 4.0.1 (x86 en-US)" = Mozilla Firefox 4.0.1 (x86 en-US)
    "Mozilla Thunderbird (2.0.0.14)" = Mozilla Thunderbird (2.0.0.14)
    "NVIDIA Drivers" = NVIDIA Drivers
    "PrimoPDF" = PrimoPDF -- by Nitro PDF Software
    "Shop for HP Supplies" = Shop for HP Supplies
    "SmartAudio" = SmartAudio
    "STANDARDR" = Microsoft Office Standard 2007
    "SynTPDeinstKey" = Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
    "TurboTax 2009" = TurboTax 2009
    "uTorrent" = µTorrent
    "VLC media player" = VideoLAN VLC media player 0.8.6h
    "Warcraft II BNE" = Warcraft II BNE
    "WildTangent hplaptop Master Uninstall" = My HP Games
    "WinGimp-2.0_is1" = GIMP 2.6.6
    "WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver
    "Yahoo! Companion" = Yahoo! Toolbar for Internet Explorer
    "Yahoo! Toolbar" = Yahoo! Toolbar
    "YInstHelper" = Yahoo! Install Manager

========== HKEY_CURRENT_USER Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
    "ESPN Java Check" = ESPN Java Check
    "Move Media Player" = Move Media Player

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

Error reading Event Logs: The Event Service is not operating properly or the Event Logs are corrupt!

< End of report >